So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
YEAH SEE THE SECRETE IZ THAT U HAVE TO DRENCH THE CHICKEN WIT RED HOT'S HOTSAUCE AND ONLY EAT THERE ON TUESDAY'S WHEN U GET 10 PIECES FOR 6.99
fuck all that $7 shit, I used to fuck with $2 tuesdays where you would get 2 pieces for $2.....I'd usually end up getting 4 and the 3 for a dollar biscuits.....and more strawberry soda......lol.....why does every chicken place sell strawberry soda?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^ lol. They kno what their customers like. Swear, the Popeye's on Springs Road has, this is from memory so I'm not positive, but Lemonade, Fruit Punch, Strawberry Soda, Orange Soda, and sum other niggerish drinks that I can't remember cuz I almost passed out from laughing when reading all the labels on their drinks. So much for not profiling.

Aug 3, 2006
Man mista murda u smoke meth huh? I got the hook mayne holla if u here me straight shards son,only valid point you ever made was bout the world banks

Anywhoo how much does it cost to open a popeyes them fuckin things are goldmines id deff sell grap soda at mine I mean who don't like grape soda the 3 piece strip meal spicy of course and cole slaw is my shit

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i went to the one in oakland... i live in concord.

chree u gotta hit em up. you can get 2 pieces of chicken and a biscuit for $2 before a certain time. and their biscuits are bomb all buttery and shit lol
4 sure, imma hit it up soon, maybe tomorrow lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck popeye's biscuits....kfc's biscuits blow them out of the water.

red beans n' rice alll day with some spicy chicken all day...
you're tripping.....kfc is dead last when it comes to anything chicken related.....and biscuits are chicken related since they come with chicken.......I fucks with the wedges tho

Mar 24, 2006
popeyes biscuits are cheap as fuck....its like some ole' prison type of biscuit you'd get back in 1897' diggin' some ditch in southern Alabama somewhere.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol @ all the losers just finding out about popeyes, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

on a side note i did a google search for popeyes and found two interesting pics

and