So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I WASNT GONNA POST ANYTHING IN HERE BUT SHIT WHEN I HIT UP POPEYES I GET THE #2 TELL EM TO TAKE OUT THAT SMALL ASS WING AND GIVE ME A EXTRA BREAST CUZ IMMA REAL NIGGA. A SIDE OF RED BEANS AND RICE. AND IF IM REALLY TRYIN TO DO IT UP I PLUCK THE MEAT OFF THE BREAST AND PUT IT IN MY RED BEANS AND RICE LIKE MY NIGGA NONFIckTION

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol u in the swamps too?

I got like 3$ cash on me right now and gas tank lightweight empty lol
lol. naw cuzzin...' I couldn't live there tho. The smell always bothers me. Not all of Rancho is that bad, but sum parts of Sonoma, I gotta keep my windows up or the smell will knock me out.

I stay in Beverly Hills. But, shit, I'mma be on that side... I'm probably gonna want sum Country Creamery Ice Cream 2morro after school or work...whichever leaves me more time to get sum delicious ice cream for a $1. :lick:

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
A Popeye's appeared in my part of New York right before I moved. I tried that shit and it was greasy and fucking stale, so I stuck to KFC. It's the exact opposite in Georgia. KFC is shit down here and Popeye's is a symphony in food form...

But seriously, Popeye's is the shit.

Feb 5, 2006
lol. naw cuzzin...' I couldn't live there tho. The smell always bothers me. Not all of Rancho is that bad, but sum parts of Sonoma, I gotta keep my windows up or the smell will knock me out.

I stay in Beverly Hills. But, shit, I'mma be on that side... I'm probably gonna want sum Country Creamery Ice Cream 2morro after school or work...whichever leaves me more time to get sum delicious ice cream for a $1. :lick:

HAHA FAREAL. EVERYTIME I PASS, I GOTTA PUT ALL THE WINDOWS UP AND CLOSE THE AC HOLES. WHERE U STAY AT IN THE HILLS?