So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
popeyes butterfly shrimp and wingstop cajun wings are shittin' on any and everything fastfood wise.

If I ever see the Colonel, I'm gonna beat his ass back to kentucky.

This Popeye WingStop Gangstas on MINES!!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
House of Soul is good, if you aren't starving and feel like waiting hour and a half to eat.
Never been to JJs, but its gotta be a knock off, like the Popeyes on Springs Rd.
If I could make red beans and rice like that, it would be curtains!!!

Any of you Vallejo folks been to King Alberts yet? We went there on Sat, waited more than 15 minutes before we could place our order, saw the prices and the portions, and turned around and left.
JJ's is originally from Chicago. If you go out there, you'll see people copying them. "JJ Hook" JJ Fish & Co., etc. They damn near steal the logo, too. JJ's is the business, tho. And yes, House of Soul is good. Just takes hella long. Side-note: I think Albert King (King Albert's bbq) lives down the streat from me. I wuzn't feelin' his bbq all that much, but we got the joog, so it wuz all good. Free food is the best food. (even if it's nasty.)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah Popeyes is the bomb. KFC is good too but they can't get with popeyes. Their spicy chicken don't even need any hot sauce. Everything at Popeyes is better than KFC...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Yeah Popeyes is the bomb. KFC is good too but they can't get with popeyes. Their spicy chicken don't even need any hot sauce. Everything at Popeyes is better than KFC...
yeah, i don't really fuck with the regular chicken at KFC... just some shit like the snackers, and the honey bbq wings

popeyes dominates everything that has to do with fast food fried chicken.

::

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I decided not to eat the popeyes today, lol, i just made spaghetti and made the sauce myself, damn that was bomb