So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I love popeyes but there's no drive thru around me.....I either gotta go to berkeley or downtown oakland......but fuck downtown cuz they never have parking.....I'm dumbass mad tho, I got a kfc & churches right by me but no popeyes :ermm:

I always get the 3 or 5 piece strips, make sure that shit's spicy tho, and pour hella hot sauce into the barbeque sauce.....and wash that sumbitch down with a skrawburry soda....their fries and biscuits are hella good......I'm finna go to popeyes when I get paid, fuck the dumb shit

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I haven't been there in a minute. MMmmM. My nigga used 2 work there and would hook it up. I think ever since JJ's came 2 town, I haven't been back. Even tho JJ's isn't exactly "Soul Food" I guess.

jj's is good too...

i'm hella close to popeye's and jj's, but i can't be eating there all the time though, i ain't trying to have triple bypass surgery, lol.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
:cool:

I love popeyes but there's no drive thru around me.....I either gotta go to berkeley or downtown oakland......but fuck downtown cuz they never have parking.....I'm dumbass mad tho, I got a kfc & churches right by me but no popeyes :ermm:

I always get the 3 or 5 piece strips, make sure that shit's spicy tho, and pour hella hot sauce into the barbeque sauce.....and wash that sumbitch down with a skrawburry soda....their fries and biscuits are hella good......I'm finna go to popeyes when I get paid, fuck the dumb shit
You just made me hungry as fuck. There is one around the corner from my school. I have to go now.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
jj's is good too...

i'm hella close to popeye's and jj's, but i can't be eating there all the time though, i ain't trying to have triple bypass surgery, lol.
Life's all about Chances. lol. jp, I always feel sick the day after I binge on Popeye's or JJ's and I swear I won't eat it again, but there I am a week later, stuffin' my face again. Shit is too good to put down. It's almost like that conspiracy with Crack and Krispy Kreme.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
murda how would u feel if popeyes was a member of the illuminati?
Well since their food doesn't make me sick.. it means it's not toxic.

If it they were a member of the Illuminati.. I am sure the food would have made me sick.

Also in others news.. there is a chance.. the US could go into a depression.

it's by design.. planed.. by the Illumianti.. or should I say the world banks.

Stock up on food that can last a long time... buy and invest in gold.
and also try to buy land in places like New Zeland... or buy land in other places in case of a depression etc.

thanks... this has been another broad cast from the Truth network..

You may now go back to watching you game shows.. and american idol.. and eat your chips....

There is no ressecion.. and there is.. no world government.

Flouride is GOOD for you.. guzzle it with pleasure.. drink plenty of tap water.. !:siccness: