So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
this thread is funny as shyt....from prison moves....to who can knock who out.....damn...u kats really b thinking bout this shyt?...who gives a fuck...them kats got beef let em handle it....and I CHALLENGE BOTH THEM.....to keep this off the internet......haha

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
AH NIGGA A-WAX IS A BITCH THAT NIGGA SCARED OF HUS ALL YA NIGGAZ IZ SUCKAZ IF YALL PULLIN FOR A-WAX HE KNOW HUS AINT NO SNITCH IF A NIGGA TELL ON MY BROTHER HE GETTIN KILLED OFF TOP WE AINT EVEN GONE TALK ABOUT IT BUT IM GLAD YALL NIGGAZ WANT BEEF SO WE CAN FUCK NIGGAZ UP WHEN WE SEE YALL YOU THINK A-WAX BITCH RAN UP ON HUS, A-WAX MADE A BIG ASS SEEN SO HE WOULD'NT GET HIS ASS KICKED, YALL LET THAT SUCKA GET YOU NIGGAZ FUCKED OFF YOU PAID C-BO TO PRESENT YALL SHIT HE ANIT YO NIGGA YALL NIGGAZ WEAK AS FUCK I AINT KNOW RAPPER OR COMPUTER THUG IM USING MY NIGGA SHIT A-WAX IS A SCARED WHITE BOY ON COKE LETTIN THE DOPE TALK AND YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAZ TRYIN' TO GET A BUZZ TALKIN' 'BOUT A BEAST OUT HERE FUCK YALL SUCKAS
BIG MO ESO 900 BITCH

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL @ the Prison moves, definatly the funny comment of the month!

One dude was talking about a sharpened lamb bone or some shit like that, classic!

Interesting topic though, too bad whenever theres real news of this nature on here its always all hush hush and gets deleted. we'll see if this happens with this one. From what i got it wasnt hus who was ratting it was one of the dudes from Akbr records and Wax dissed hus for defending dude on a song or something along those lines. Shortly after Wax spoke on the issue on here, he made that "Cinderella Story" song dissing the hell out of Hussalah and BA, then the song was pulled shortly after. That led me to think that the beef was based on a misunderstanding but i guess i was wrong. People arent really hip to the facts about that whole situation though niether am i, as fans of both of these artists I'd like to know what the real deal is. All I know is this aint no regular rap beef since there is some deep street shit involved and alot of people getting caught up has alot to do with what initially started it.

Feb 27, 2005
I-ROCC said:
yeah i do like the fact that my nigga exposed a rat....I'm tired of niggaz yellin mob this mob that and still standin next to snitches!In the mob snitches get wacced!!!

LETS PUT IT OUT THERE FORMALLY: IROCC GOT BEEF WIT THE MOB FIGAZ.
WHATS RYDAH THINK OF THE WHOLE SITUATION?
U TRYIN 2 USE HIM AS A SCAPEGOAT? I MEAN, WAX CALLED HIM OUT LIKE THEY STILL COO AND U AND SMIGG HAD HIM ON THE BLUEZ BROS ALBUM (TUFF TRACK).
I SUPPORT THE WHOLE MOB FIGAZ CAMP 100%....
THIS GOT ME THINKIN' IF THEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER THO.

100-

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
franknitty said:
AH NIGGA A-WAX IS A BITCH THAT NIGGA SCARED OF HUS ALL YA NIGGAZ IZ SUCKAZ IF YALL PULLIN FOR A-WAX HE KNOW HUS AINT NO SNITCH IF A NIGGA TELL ON MY BROTHER HE GETTIN KILLED OFF TOP WE AINT EVEN GONE TALK ABOUT IT BUT IM GLAD YALL NIGGAZ WANT BEEF SO WE CAN FUCK NIGGAZ UP WHEN WE SEE YALL YOU THINK A-WAX BITCH RAN UP ON HUS, A-WAX MADE A BIG ASS SEEN SO HE WOULD'NT GET HIS ASS KICKED, YALL LET THAT SUCKA GET YOU NIGGAZ FUCKED OFF YOU PAID C-BO TO PRESENT YALL SHIT HE ANIT YO NIGGA YALL NIGGAZ WEAK AS FUCK I AINT KNOW RAPPER OR COMPUTER THUG IM USING MY NIGGA SHIT A-WAX IS A SCARED WHITE BOY ON COKE LETTIN THE DOPE TALK AND YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAZ TRYIN' TO GET A BUZZ TALKIN' 'BOUT A BEAST OUT HERE FUCK YALL SUCKAS
BIG MO ESO 900 BITCH

all u gotta do is ask catz from the summit...they will ALL tell u the same shit IROCC said........

Apr 23, 2005
I been listen to these rappers. Where did that song go where awax dissed them snitches? FUCK ANYONE WHO DEAL WITH THAT SNITCH NIGGAS.
franknitty who are you to talk that shit?
where your people at pkali,scosassiness I read all your shit to.I accept a responce from all of Jacka people fuck snitches!!!! AWAX ON MINE

Apr 23, 2005
Idont give no fuck I post that again. Im tired seeing this on here the Mob take half the forums on here so it them and there fans hoggin on here.Everyone think they the dopest niggas in the bay rap scene.Money hungry.Try and catch me in the P

I been listen to these rappers. Where did that song go where awax dissed them snitches? FUCK ANYONE WHO DEAL WITH THAT SNITCH NIGGAS.
franknitty who are you to talk that shit?
where your people at pkali,scosassiness I read all your shit to.I accept a responce from all of Jacka people fuck snitches!!!! AWAX ON MINE

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
franknitty said:
MZ. HUSSALAH BITCH

SHUT UP BITCH !U SOUND A LITTLE PRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!AND WHAT U MEAN ???BO AINT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID FOR PRESENTING OUR SHIT???I THOUGHT THATS HOW BIZNESS WORKS...LOL....HE GOT PAID TO PRSENT THE MOB FIGAZ ALBUM FOR SURE...CUZ IT WASNT ON WEST COAST MAFIA....AND I KNOW THE DEAL GROUPIE!!!

AND U AINT GOTTA LIKE MY MUSIC BUT U GOTTA RESPECT THE FACT THAT IM GOOD EVERYWHERE I GO AND A NIGGA AINT GONNA CALL ME SNITCH!

AND HELL NAW I AINT GOT BEEF WITH THE FIGGAZ THEM MY NIGGAZ I FUCC WIT AP-9 ALL DAY LONG AND RYDAH ALWAYS GOT LOVE FROM ME AND ME AND JACCA BANGED OUT SOME SONGS A FEW MONTHS AGO ....WHEN I SAID NIGGAZ YELLIN MOB THIS MOB THAT I WAS TALKIN BOUT RAPPERS IN GENERAL THAT YELL NIGGA THIS THE MOB!AND THEY FORGET THE CODE OF THE STREETS AND JUS BECAUSE THIS NIGGA STANDIN NEXT TO U IS YOUR INDUSTRY FRIEND U OVERLOOK THA FACT THAT NIGGAZ BEHIND BARS IS SAYIN THIS NIGGA TOLD ON THEM!

AND IM NOT BOUT TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND AT THE SUMMIT IT WAS PLENTY OF CAMERAS RUNNIN...IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I GUARANTEE SOME FOOTAGE WILL POP UP ON HERE

AND OH YEAH ...HUS WE KNOW THATS U POSTIN UNDER FRANK NITTY"S NAME U BITCH!!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
This Shit Is Sad, Yall Went 4rm Talkin About A Beef, To Claimin Rappers, Grow The Fuck Up, Whats Beef Is Beef, Let Dude Handle His Shit, Is Wax Got Beef Wit HUS, Then Thats On Them.

Man I Was Watchin Sum Shit Last Nite About Violence In The Rap Scene, And Half Of It Is Caused By Fans And Other Non Related Third Partys Who Try To Jump In And Cause Problems, I Didnt Beileve It Til I Read This Thread, Fuck The Bullshit, I Got Love For I-Rocc, A-Wax, And The Mob Figaz, Strictly West Coast, And Thats That, Feel Me?

Apr 1, 2002
ARMEN said:
This Shit Is Sad, Yall Went 4rm Talkin About A Beef, To Claimin Rappers, Grow The Fuck Up, Whats Beef Is Beef, Let Dude Handle His Shit, Is Wax Got Beef Wit HUS, Then Thats On Them.

Man I Was Watchin Sum Shit Last Nite About Violence In The Rap Scene, And Half Of It Is Caused By Fans And Other Non Related Third Partys Who Try To Jump In And Cause Problems, I Didnt Beileve It Til I Read This Thread, Fuck The Bullshit, I Got Love For I-Rocc, A-Wax, And The Mob Figaz, Strictly West Coast, And Thats That, Feel Me?
Capital letters begin after each period not in each word....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
Capital letters begin after each period not in each word....
U Know, Outta Everything I Wrote, You Noticed My Style Of Typin, Your A Sad Case my Friend.

And Plz, Dont Respond Wit More Bullshit, This Thread Is Already Full Of It

C

CCCUser925

ARMEN said:

most positive post i've read so far.....

to me it's like this...IF I DONT SEE PAPERS...I AINT GONNA CALL A MOTHAFUCKA A SNITCH...mothafuckas can talk all they want...but when the paperwork gets put on the desk...that's when i began to ask my questions...sometimes fools talk due to jealousy and shit like tha...na'mean?

Apr 13, 2005
When i first heard of mobfigaz...then awax...i was like damn..PITSBURG really doin this rap shit...they finna be right behind vallejo,frisko and oakland for cities that is churning out gangsta rap....

Then beefs arise..which is always gonna happen..cause this is "gangsta" rap...but i do feel some of the "claims" against HUSALAH are to DISCREDIT him...niggas is just playin dirty pool...

My opinion........both camps should just meet up somewhere off loveridge road...and throw them thangs...do it like t.i and flip..cause now a days its all shoot em up bang bang..back when niggas was kids we hada throw them thangs!!!!

But yea..MEET UP...BOX..AND THROW IT ON A DVD..THEN WATCH THE MILLIONS ROLL IN.... goiN back in forth in a forum is pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.