patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
damn that has to be the best come back yet..

piece of shit loser ass faggot..

thats classic shit i couldnt have said it better myself..

please dont attack me robo

Apr 18, 2003
back on swayze................

anyone see the 60 Minutes interview he did, pretty clear he's only staying strong / sticking around for his wife. i feel for her (they have been married a long time), seen my grandma die from lung cancer in her 50's, cancer really fucks people up

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I WAS IN THE BAY U HATER ASS FAG. IS THAT ALL U CAN COME UP WITH IS FAT SHIT?? ID KILL U AND GUT U AND MAKE UR INTESTINES INTO A WHOPPER N EAT U BITCHBOY....YOU AINT SHIT
YOU AINT SHIT!

SO UR FROM THE 408? U MUST BE SHEA'S TAG ALONG BUTT BUDDY
YOUR MOM'S A BUTT BUDDY!!!!!

AND UR JUST A BITCH ASS HATER THATS UP 2 NO GOOD SUCKING GUYS OFF ON WHEELCHAIRS FAGBOY...
YOU SUCK OFF GUYS IN WHEELCHAIRS!

CUZ U HAVE A RETARD IN UR AVATAR THATS U... GETTIN SUCKED OFF IN A WHEELCHAIR BY A DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE...YOU FAG PIECE OF SHIT
YOU A FAG PIECE OF SHIT!

SLOTH IS MAD, NO ONE GAVE HIM A CANDY BAR TODAY... GO BRUSH UR TEETH BITCH.
YOUR MOM BRUSHES YOUR TEETH, BITCH BOY!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm going to bed, now. You are as dumb as i thought. You passed the "Is this guy really fucking slow, or is it just me?" test. for those of us with a little intelligence, this is a bad thing. But for you, making an A on the "Is this guy really fucking slow, or is it just me?" test is an achievement worthy of a celebratory gold star! ENJOY!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
shut that shit up u faggot, lemme know when u in frisco, ills lap u like the bitch u are for disrespecting the fuckin homie shea u faggot and youtube it u fuckin faggot ass idahoe ass square faggot, fuck u and ur faggot redneck ass state, figures ur from there, u fuckin faggot, u take an automatic loss for being from such a god damn shithole