patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
shut that shit up u faggot, lemme know when u in frisco, ills lap u like the bitch u are and youtube it u fuckin faggot ass idahoe ass square faggot, fuck u and ur faggot redneck ass state, figures ur from there, u fuckin faggot, u take an automatic loss for being from such a god damn shithole
YOU CANT DO SHIT, ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET IN FRISCO, WE CAN MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN PUNK, U BUSTER ASS BITCH. ILL LEAVE UR DEAD BODY OVER THE BAY BRIDGE AND LAUGH AFTER I DROP UR ASS TO THE GROUND IN PUDDLE OF BLOOD PUSSY. YOU BUSTER ASS BITCH. YOU AINT SHIT.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
u wouldnt do shit u fuckin hoe faggot ass redhead bitch, i guarantee u aint got shit on me u fuckin pussy, Shea got u shook like a lil ass hoe, ill come blued up like sonic u bitch and hop all over your bitch ass u fuckin dr robotnick faggot ass simp

Oct 9, 2004
u wouldnt do shit u fuckin hoe faggot ass redhead bitch, i guarantee u aint got shit on me u fuckin pussy, Shea got u shook like a lil ass hoe, ill come blued up like sonic u bitch and hop all over your bitch ass u fuckin dr robotnick faggot ass simp
ILL FUCKIN SLIT UR THROAT AND PISS ALL OVER UR BODY AND BLUE GEAR...PUNK...ILL LET U KNOW WHEN IM IN FRISCO... YOURE BOUND TO GET FUCKED UP BOY... COME SEE ME IN PERSON... ILL KILL U FAGGET.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
U wont do shit faggot, im in Double Rock and Sunnydale all the time, when u in frisco slide thru to either 1 and ill be there faggot, all u do is run your fat faggot ass fingers ony our mommas keyboard, and lie bout being locked up, fuck u and eveyrhting u satnad for you aint shit but a fat faggot from gay ass idaho

Oct 9, 2004
U wont do shit faggot, im in Double Rock and Sunnydale all the time, when u in frisco slide thru to either 1 and ill be there faggot, all u do is run your fat faggot ass fingers ony our mommas keyboard, and lie bout being locked up, fuck u and eveyrhting u satnad for you aint shit but a fat faggot from gay ass idaho
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT PATNA... ILL MAKE U REST IN PISS HATER...SHOW ME WHAT U LOOK LIKE, ILL GIVE U A TIME N PLACE WHEN IM IN FRISCO...YOU'RE PROLLY BE TOO SCARED TO SHOW UP CUZ YOU'RE A STR8 BITCH... PUSSY ASS BUSTER

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I feel bad for the guy, he looks alot worse since the last time i saw him get interviewed by barbara walters a couple months ago. Hes a fighter whos taking his fate with a real posititive attitude, gotta respect that.

Hes still on his feet though, most people with his disease would have been long gone by now
only thing i see that's odd is he didn't quit smoking...BUT...his mentality apparently is that he's gonna die and it's not gonna cure him by not smoking...so may as well do it cause he likes it...

it's sad shit, but such is life. it happens to people every day, and nobody talks about them. i feel for the people who go through it with no support more than Patrick Swayze...altho neither situation is a good one.