Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You have a long way to go before you're mature enough to understand that I can divulge from you a paragraph worth of written dialog by simply posting one or two sentences. Most of the time, people who feel inferior talk more than those who are self assured in their opinion.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Hence why I gave you the title semi-moderator...I am honestly bored and like writing long paragraphs because as we both agree in the words of cartman, "I do what I want" so don't take it so personally even though this is the "official trash talking thread" the Tech lines for example "I am everything you ever were afraid of" are a complete joke and I just throw it out there to make people think I am trying to be clever when really they are being drawn in. This is all amusing for me because I'm bored until the next Tech concert. Sure I can occupy myself and do other stuff but I've never experienced anything as fun as a Tech concert. You feel me?

Nov 6, 2005
Hence why I gave you the title semi-moderator...
Please T-Lou Allmighty explain to me how Moderation would have ANYTHING to do with LDS' statement? Here it is so you can observe, and maybe make a legible reply.

You have a long way to go before you're mature enough to understand that I can divulge from you a paragraph worth of written dialog by simply posting one or two sentences. Most of the time, people who feel inferior talk more than those who are self assured in their opinion.

Jun 9, 2007
I would, but I have no incentive to. It's not worth my time
And yet half of your 90+ posts on this forum are shit like this:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I already do have a major fan base bro. I'm not being full of myself man, goddamit I spent 2 months writing a fucking song just for Tech and practice everyday to perform this verse down perfectly (even though I'm not an musical artist) just so I can try to motivate and show my loyalty to Tech and hope he doesn't rash on me while there are people here saying, "support Tech buy the album" while those people talking are probably the hypocrites that already burned his songs on a cd and don't give a shit cause they assume everyone believes them when they say, "yeah I copped that album". I don't trust anyone here so I can tell you to get the fuck outta here and it won't change anything cause we're still both Tech fans except we just have "beef" with each other which doesn't say much since we don't know each other and it won't make a difference ever for either of us. You've got a twisted mind man. You say I love Tech in odd ways but you don't even know me. I love Tech but for his music and like a religious figure cause his music's flow makes me feel as though I'm ascending to heaven. (((Nebulizah side note: LMFAO@that))) I am honest and my boys know it but you don't so you take what I say as "gay" cause what you don't understand you try and destroy" ironically a lot people don't understand Tech except for everyone who's a fan of Tech...but I can connect with Tech because we understand each other because we both know what it's like when people don't understand something and they try to destroy it. You can label me however you want but you witnessed persistence this instance. I'm a keep on keepin' on.

Obviously everyone has their own sense of humor but aside from that if you're "in the moment" of an event it makes a big difference and rawb will tell you everyone there applauded for me after the tribute and there was around 20 people at the very least who thought I was funny/thought it was ill, dope etc. including Tech N9ne.
If you don't know someone you can make all kinds of presumptions. I am a very normal person as rob will tell you I am straight and very down to earth but I like to have fun and one of my ways of having fun is getting baked and drunk and performing in front of Tech in a serious manner singing, " Tech N9ne your mind is fine there's just not anyone like you, the whole wild world don't matter no if they can't flow like you, I must make you understand" If you actually knew me and saw some random white tech fan go and sing that song on one knee sincerely with hand motions you should crack up but then again like Tech implies in his song, "...I'm just famous cause im a fuck-up and y'all desire pain." - "Last Words" Tech's line makes me think of people who watch my video and say wtf is this? If you have a morbid outlook on life and are unhappy and whenever you see something goofy it pisses you off and gives you feelings of hate, confusion or you feel the need to ignore... than to me, that's just a character flaw, but I can't really argue as to why it's funny. Most of it is based on personality traits...you either love Borat or you despise him...I guess my humor is somewhat comparative in that sense love/hate... I can give my own rationalization and you can buy it or say "i'm gay cause you are afraid to give me an answer or just say "I was being sarcastic" or "you're not worth my time because I think you're twisted" even though we all listen to Tech N9ne.

Don't even try to tell me you don't have the time... you've spewed more shit on the screen than some people with 10X as many posts as you....

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
I have yet to experience the divulging effect from you. Semi-moderator.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Please T-Lou Allmighty explain to me how Moderation would have ANYTHING to do with LDS' statement? Here it is so you can observe, and maybe make a legible reply.
Moderation has everything to do with LDS's statement. Being a mod entails you are creditable. From what I've seen LDS seems creditable yet there are many gray areas...for example, when he got pissed off that the Killer leaked as though it was his album in spite of the fact Tech said if your shit doesn't get leaked it means you aren't anybody. Secondly he makes "real" videos of "his" car going "135" and doesn't even give a view through the windshield so I don't know if anybody trust him. LDS paid $27 to listen to killer which isn't even a buck a song so I don't know he is as trustworthy as he appears in his "divulging"/"authoritative" comments. With that said, LDS acts like a mod even though he isn't which makes him a semi-mod.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Anyone else notice that this is the shortest thing he's written to me since he got on my nuts?
You have quite an imagination. Please restrain yourself and keep your perverted thought to yourself. After all, you are still only on semi-mod status in case you've forgotten.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
And yet half of your 90+ posts on this forum are shit like this:

Don't even try to tell me you don't have the time... you've spewed more shit on the screen than some people with 10X as many posts as you....
And you still think you're the shit? You're posts consist of pure shit all the time since all you have to bring to the table is negativity.

Too late, I don't have the time, now what bitch? It takes me 5 seconds to write up what you seem to feel are "long" posts. If you can't handle it then get out. If you know I'm too much than just say it instead of making up excuses.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Uh-Oh T-Lou IS Waking Up The Sleeping Giants.
I wake em' up and then I put em' to sleep. That's how I roll. Please, take me seriously. I'm begging y'all you really make me laugh when I see how much of hot-heads some people are here. When you like, "we might have beef if you keep on keepin' on'" but really I'm just livin' up to what Tech says so y'all is making hypocritical statements while I'm still thrashing cause a)it's mad funny, b) you think we might have beef when we had beef ever since my video was rashed on c) you think I'm weak when I'm strong d) you think I'm pissed at you when I'm drawing you in and so I can hear you flip shit and laugh at y'all e) Nate is bout to bubble and become the next mod instead of L.D.S

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Uh-Oh T-Lou IS Waking Up The Sleeping Giants.

I wake em' up and then I put em' to sleep. That's how I roll. Please, take me seriously. I'm begging y'all you really make me laugh when I see how much of hot-heads some people are here. When you like, "we might have beef if you keep on keepin' on'" but really I'm just livin' up to what Tech says so y'all is making hypocritical statements while I'm still thrashing cause a)it's mad funny b) This is the official trash talking thread c) you think we might have beef when we had beef ever since my video was rashed on d) you think I'm weak when I'm strong e) you think I'm pissed at you when I'm drawing you in and so I can hear you flip shit and laugh at y'all f) Nate is "bout to bubble" and become the next mod instead of L.D.S

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Is that all you've got? I feel bad for you now...
You don't deserve any more than I've already given you. If there is a higher power I hope he/she has mercy on your soul for your failed attempts at trying to provoke. Honestly I am pretty pissed about the whole thing...LOL...LOL...LOL...NOT.