Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
LDS, i was just watching your sig, and i have a question.

How did you get a video of sobman driving a yellow firebird (?)

Just playing man, but you should get a part 2 and just have you haulin ass past your house, not taking off.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm working on it. I'm going to do a vid of donuts and drifting soon if I can find a camera man. Here's another vid that fits into what you're saying, though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I had the camera perched on the steering wheel. Yes I was watching the road. The only reason I slowed short of 135mph was because somebody decided to merge into the left most lane on a four lane highway w/ no traffic other than himself around. Yeah, A4.

Sep 11, 2002
I had the camera perched on the steering wheel. Yes I was watching the road. The only reason I slowed short of 135mph was because somebody decided to merge into the left most lane on a four lane highway w/ no traffic other than himself around. Yeah, A4.
glad u learned ur lesson about speeding from ur previous speeding ticket

Jul 1, 2007
ACT is a newzealand party in the parliment lol

nah it was my mates door.. i opened it then he flored it backwards and i got hit then rolled under the door.. hes a fukin idiot

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Umm...hilarious video cause dude is completely ignorant but I actually know a lot of the lyrics to everybody move and secondly... doesn't he say, "Like Yeah" at 2:01? Last time I checked Like Yeah was a different song from Killer than everybody move.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
If you're going to impress people with you're car and make a fake video you could have at least made it believable by putting a picture on your lap or something so there would be some scenery. It's crazy how you can manipulate videos to make the odometer look like it's actually moving. Very impressive. You could also come up with something better than an excuse about "someone out of nowhere deciding to merge into the left lane just as you were about to hit "135". Let's face it, you probably shit your pants and felt scared and felt an urgent need to stop the car cause you knew you'd be dead if you went any faster in your worst case scenario.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
By now, everyone should know a lot of the lyrics to Everybody Move
Well, don't be so quick to make judgements about everyone. Believe it or not some people may have jobs and live a life outside this forum. Aside from assumptions about everyone...preach what your saying to the guy in the video on page 61 of this thread. I guess he said the lyrics pretty decent, taking into consideration he appears to be stoned and blazed out of his mind...with the exception of when he said, "Like Yeah" out of nowhere. Well, that to me confirms he for sure isn't sober.