Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Well, don't be so quick to make judgements about everyone. Believe it or not some people may have jobs and live a life outside this forum. Aside from assumptions about everyone...preach what your saying to the guy in the video on page 61 of this thread. I guess he said the lyrics pretty decent, taking into consideration he appears to be stoned and blazed out of his mind...with the exception of when he said, "Like Yeah" out of nowhere. Well, that to me confirms he for sure isn't sober.
Yeah.

I haven't been on the forum for about a week, before yesterday.

I still know a lot of the lyrics to Everybody Move.

Your point?

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Yeah.

I haven't been on the forum for about a week, before yesterday.

I still know a lot of the lyrics to Everybody Move.

Your point?
My point is I was being sarcastic. Obviously everyone knows a lot of the lyrics to Everybody Move since you sound so sure of yourself. I am not so sure what everybody else thinks but I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you've been away from the forum for about a week too long. Peace bro... Wait this is the "official trash talking thread", so what I really mean is why you got to sound like a stuck-up bitch? You got a problem with the fact you assume people only know a lot of the lyrics to everybody move and that isn't good enough for you? What kind of expectations do you have of fellow Tech N9ne fans anyways? Your point?

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
How do I sound stuck up, exactly?
Sorry that I have grammar skills and know how to talk, especially compared to a lot of other members on here.
I hear that...when I make a sarcastic statement and you ask me, "What is your point?" There isn't a point to be made except that people on this forum revolve their entire lives around the forum. Apparently you aren't feeling me though...so you start using the term "a lot" very loosely and make it seems as though you are implying that you're talking about me but you think I don't know what your intentions are and you start acting all defensive while your thinking I have no clue what's going on, like you think you got a infa-red beam pointed at my soft-spot but in reality I'm the one drinking Terrible-Lou's and you're drinking infameal.

Nov 6, 2005
I hear that...when I make a sarcastic statement and you ask me, "What is your point?" There isn't a point to be made except that people on this forum revolve their entire lives around the forum. Apparently you aren't feeling me though...so you start using the term "a lot" very loosely and make it seems as though you are implying that you're talking about me but you think I don't know what your intentions are and you start acting all defensive while your thinking I have no clue what's going on, like you think you got a infa-red beam pointed at my soft-spot but in reality I'm the one drinking Terrible-Lou's and you're drinking infameal.
Be Warned, Your Constantly Dirty references to Tech Songs are Going Bad. As Shocked as I am that you cant speak in a normal way, please cease as its a big No Can Do around these parts. Take a trip to My World, i think you may Enjoy it here in This Life...

But no for real, quit with that annoying shit or were gonna have some BEEF bro.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
^ LOL, it's amusing to see y'all so pissed off when I am not even serious, Ever. Except when I feel like it. What you crying about anyways for crybaby? You should realize I'm just playing around with y'all cause I'm bored right now of y'all and I need some amusement. PEACE bro.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
^ Lmao, come on man, you know exactly what I'm talkin' bout. The first step is admitting you're pissed and then coping. You got to get past denial first though... Tech writes how he feels in his albums so if he can express so can a lot of people including you. I can tell by the demeanor of your grammar you are feeling hurt and I'm sorry but I just don't care how you feel. Ever. Even if you say you're not pissed when we know you are. So bury me, bitch I am everything.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Wow.

Look, I am just like Tech in the sense that "I'm good and I'm bad." - Tech N9ne
so when you make a point like that keep in mind you sound like a hypocrite.

Aside from that I'm not nearly as ignorant as you and anyone else who claims my tribute is boring. Not nobody got any love to show for me when I do something for our artist that matters to me, so why should I be on anything other than "fuck you" status when just about nobody here gives a shit bout anybody except themselves and when they do "show interest" or "sound serious" they are nearly always being sarcastic or joking like me right now.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
^ Thank you for confirming that everyone here is evil. I know now when people tell me my video is boring, sucks, waste of time etc. there are only saying it out of their own misfortunes from inner evil feelings. I feel for everyone here...just kidding I don't give a shit about anybody here any more than people give a shit about my tribute. I still think you are ignorant though on some level and I will explain. If we agree we are both Tech fans and my video certainly promoted/raised awareness of Tech in some way and you tell me it is a waste of time etc. then you are being ignorant cause we all share the common interest of Tech and the promotion of his music...furthermore when I tell you that I did the video to promote Tech and not for myself and it does not effect you in any (negative) way and you tell me it's pointless, then in essence you are an
Anti-Tech N9ne-Promoter. You obviously don't know me and shouldn't give a shit about me personally but when I do something for our common interest as Tech N9ne fans and I tell you and everyone else, "I'm not doing it for myself", I don't see any logical reason no matter how evil you are why you can't give me the benefit of the doubt that I truly am not putting the video up for anything other than promoting Tech and perhaps for me to look back on the video with my boys for a good memory and a laugh because we find it funny (which is besides the point). Yet I get rashed on and it astonishes me on a similar level to the industry refusing to play Tech's music on the radio. Simply, like I said before because I am just trying to spread Tech N9ne and no Tech N9ne fan has a rational reason to rash on me if my motive is purely to spread Tech N9ne.

Tell me that my video sucks balls but if I can't get any legitimate acknowledgment from anyone on Tech's own forum besides Tech and my boys that my video promoted Tech then that to me is in no way, shape or form a Tech fan...That is beyond evil...it's the equivalent of being a devil worshiper.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
I was actually one of the people that didn't say shit in that thread about your video, thanks.

Also, telling me that you're trying to promote Tech N9ne on a Tech N9ne forum is kinda pointless.
wtf are you talking about. That's one of the main reasons Tech fans come here, some how is that pointless?...promoting Tech has always been a huge issue/topic and I never cared about the video until I got the impression that people felt my tribute is not considered a form of promotion when it is for a fact a way of promoting Tech.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
I'd like to see him prove to me that he didn't judge others.
I would, but I have no incentive to. It's not worth my time and your statement bores me so until you come up with something better or become mod you are a waste of my time. I am everything you ever were afraid of. This is an evil world. Peace semi-moderator.