Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
You want to bitch at me then let's go. Let's take this to the trash thread. You like to talk shit but your profile name sucks and doesn't make any more sense than what I say. I bet they call you DeAdLyPoTaTo in real life because you got E coli from potatoes once. Sucks to be you. Don't give me any of this denial bullshit like you don't know what I'm talking about. I won't tolerate it. You better come up with a good reason for why you use DeAdLyPoTaTo as a profile username or else I won't give a shit regardless as of the time you became boring. Peace bro.
lol
man, that was wack on so many levels
I just hope you weren't being serious
I don't mind people making fun of my username, I don't mind you dissing me, but atleast do it creatively, or atleast...do it better

you're still corny as hell though incorporating Tech's lyrics to each of your replies. your gimmick was amusing for a little bit but you're already played out

and no you don't have any fans, you're not an entertainer
and you really didn't make any sense when I said
"you really didn't make any sense"

love you
bye bye

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
lol
man, that was wack on so many levels
I just hope you weren't being serious
I don't mind people making fun of my username, I don't mind you dissing me, but atleast do it creatively, or atleast...do it better

you're still corny as hell though incorporating Tech's lyrics to each of your replies. your gimmick was amusing for a little bit but you're already played out

and no you don't have any fans, you're not an entertainer
and you really didn't make any sense when I said
"you really didn't make any sense"

love you
bye bye

man, I am just playin' but I take playin' to extreme levels at times because it's mad funny. I was being sarcastic...I said that because I like making a joke of whoever started the official trash talking thread and I rashed on your name just because I put you on the spot and was hoping you would fall for it and make up some story/excuse that would have me cracking up. The Tech lyrics may not be rough but at least they're Bombay and I find it way more corny that almost everyone here incorporates sarcasm into their posts aka nothing anybody ever says is real. So I take most people as a joke, like my video. I do have fans though so you're wrong there. In any case I don't care if think I have fans or not because I need fans to promote Tech N9ne, you feel me?

Well, I know sometimes you don't understand when I'm being sarcastic and you tell me "I don't make any sense" but until you get a profile name change that makes sense don't tell me about what does and doesn't make sense when you are nonsensical. That's like a person pleading insanity then trying to explain why murder should be moral.

love you
bye bye
I'm not going anywhere until you give a good explanation why you chose DeAdLyPoTaTo as your username. :cheeky:

Nov 7, 2006
man, I am just playin' but I take playin' to extreme levels at times because it's mad funny. I was being sarcastic...I said that because I like making a joke of whoever started the official trash talking thread and I rashed on your name just because I put you on the spot and was hoping you would fall for it and make up some story/excuse that would have me cracking up. The Tech lyrics may not be rough but at least they're Bombay and I find it way more corny that almost everyone here incorporates sarcasm into their posts aka nothing anybody ever says is real. So I take most people as a joke, like my video. I do have fans though so you're wrong there. In any case I don't care if think I have fans or not because I need fans to promote Tech N9ne, you feel me?

Well, I know sometimes you don't understand when I'm being sarcastic and you tell me "I don't make any sense" but until you get a profile name change that makes sense don't tell me about what does and doesn't make sense when you are nonsensical. That's like a person pleading insanity then trying to explain why murder should be moral.

I'm not going anywhere until you give a good explanation why you chose DeAdLyPoTaTo as your username. :cheeky:
Yeah I was hoping for what you said in the bold. I mean, it was kinda obvious you weren't being serious, but with you sometimes I just don't know lol

and no, you don't have fans you're delusional, and even retards have friends

and no, you didn't make sense, not because of sarcasm, but because I don't think you checked what you wrote before you posted, therefore you posted a big run on sentence poorly structured. I'm sure you had a well thought out response to w/e you were responding to but you forgot to do it

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Yeah I was hoping for what you said in the bold. I mean, it was kinda obvious you weren't being serious, but with you sometimes I just don't know lol

and no, you don't have fans you're delusional, and even retards have friends

and no, you didn't make sense, not because of sarcasm, but because I don't think you checked what you wrote before you posted, therefore you posted a big run on sentence poorly structured. I'm sure you had a well thought out response to w/e you were responding to but you forgot to do it
Well, sometimes I make it ambiguous to confuse people and I find it funny. The the whole fan thing was a big joke. The fact you were insisting and made a point that I did not have any fans cracked me up.

When I'm on the forum I don't really check my grammar simply because it takes too much time and as long as it can be deciphered and is not pure gibberish I let other "grammar bitches" worry about my spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, clauses, capitalization etc. Well I'm kind of bored of our back and fourth conversations so for now I say let's have a "truce". I changed my mind, your profile name is ill and I don't care what they say. If anybody says anything about your profile name any further I will bring out my "deadly potato" and unleash it on those haters :siccness:

Nov 7, 2006
Well, sometimes I make it ambiguous to confuse people and I find it funny. The the whole fan thing was a big joke. The fact you were insisting and made a point that I did not have any fans cracked me up.

When I'm on the forum I don't really check my grammar simply because it takes too much time and as long as it can be deciphered and is not pure gibberish I let other "grammar bitches" worry about my spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, clauses, capitalization etc. Well I'm kind of bored of our back and fourth conversations so for now I say let's have a "truce". I changed my mind, your profile name is ill and I don't care what they say. If anybody says anything about your profile name any further I will bring out my "deadly potato" and unleash it on those haters :siccness:
You try too hard to be funny then. You always do some stupid shit though and then you go and say "it was my plan all along" with some big ass elaboration justifying useless crap.

Let's fuck

Oct 16, 2006
Ah.

Tryna be like everybody else?
I wanted some Hot headed juggalo to start a flame war with me, but you are too pragmatic, FUCK!

AND
I have had juggalos talk shit to me at concerts because I'm good looking, well dressed and act like i get laid regularly. And they complain because my crew would own their stupid little bandwagon posse in a brawl.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
T-Lou has fans!!!!

FFS I'm his biggest fan!
Thank you. You have restored my faith in Tech N9ne fans. Not only do you despise Juggalos like I do, you're the first person here that I've seen show some love for somebody other than him/her self. This forum needs more people like you. People can rash and call me gay but I don't give a fuck because I know they are only taking out their inner evil feelings on others because they live morbid lives and have no love to accept or give.