Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
This kid reminds me of the reatrd kid in school who always laughed at the jokes people threw him, but inside you know he went home and cried like a bitch.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
This kid reminds me of the reatrd kid in school who always laughed at the jokes people threw him, but inside you know he went home and cried like a bitch.
Wrong, but what you don't know is that I've been a playa ever since the day I became a U.S. citizen.

It's funny how you talk like you know me when you don't know shit about anybody here and L.D.S. is probably the guy banging your mom.

Jun 9, 2007
LMAO, you claim it takes you 5 seconds to post but your 6 straight posts above took a total of 33 minutes of your life....

I'm genuinely sorry that you look like the byproduct of Courtney Love's affair with an egg roll, but please... do us all a favor and take about 200 benadryl... just take a nice little extended nap...

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
LMAO, you claim it takes you 5 seconds to post but your 6 straight posts above took a total of 33 minutes of your life....

I'm genuinely sorry that you look like the byproduct of Courtney Love's affair with an egg roll, but please... do us all a favor and take about 200 benadryl... just take a nice little extended nap...
LOL @ YOU, the fact that you actually took time to write a figure about how much time you think I wasted of my life is worth well more than the "33 minutes" for my own personal enjoyment of how I owned you.

Your analogies are very clever but please do me a favor and don't wish death upon a fellow Tech fan even if you hate my guts cause that makes you look like the byproduct of the Devil himself.

Jun 9, 2007
rofl, your logic makes about as much sense as a paraplegic opting for the escalator....

keep amusing yourself buddy boy... whatever keeps a crooked smile on that special face of yours, I'm all for it.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Originally posted by: DeAdLyPoTaTo
No you really didn't make sense dude
You want to bitch at me then let's go. Let's take this to the trash thread. You like to talk shit but your profile name sucks and doesn't make any more sense than what I say. I bet they call you DeAdLyPoTaTo in real life because you got E coli from potatoes once. Sucks to be you. Don't give me any of this denial bullshit like you don't know what I'm talking about. I won't tolerate it. You better come up with a good reason for why you use DeAdLyPoTaTo as a profile username or else I won't give a shit regardless as of the time you became boring. Peace bro.

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
^ Oh my goodness, is they talkin' shit again, when I been an observant player ever since the day I became a U.S. citizen.

The only one who *walked out* is you Kirby. All I did was try to keep things from getting barbaric since there is no need for it and the moderators here have terrible control over their absolute power.

If fraud is what you're sellin'....get the fuck outta here. When you lie I got to tell you...get the fuck outta here...

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
I think you're confused, very confused.....
Naw, I've got you confused cause you don't know what my motive is.
I play weak, when I'm strong, get it?

why the hell does he keep quotin tech songs.....lol
It's a joke, yes you're supposed to laugh. I do it because I am trying to spread Tech's lyrics everywhere and to piss off people I don't like in the process because they lack self-control and are so easy to draw in and do not understand therefore they try and destroy but I keep on keepin' on, that's word.

Lol thats some funny shit.
It's good to know some people here have a sense of humor and don't suffer from DSOH.