***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LMAO! I was watching the youtube Vid of ROBO Pics and my girl looks over and said "What the fuck is that?" lol she was crackin up HARD at the pics, she actually said she felt bad for him, lmao. I couldnt stop laughing

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
hmmm... should i take it down?

i thought it would be a good way to spread the robo images that he keeps reporting, especially since i doubt they'd care if he complained on that site.

crm#3

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2006
hmmm... should i take it down?

i thought it would be a good way to spread the robo images that he keeps reporting, especially since i doubt they'd care if he complained on that site.
emma your skills are great! this shit was hilarious

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
do you think that many random people would really come across it though?

if anything i was thinking they might delete it for not being widespread enough. but if you guys think i should take anything down i will.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
do you think that many random people would really come across it though?

if anything i was thinking they might delete it for not being widespread enough. but if you guys think i should take anything down i will.
Take your top down emma and show us the areolas....Thats the only thing we want you to take down....Pics Please!!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
yea emma it seems like you went a lil overboard with shit, lol you even wrote a whole article about him..and its only funny to siccness viewers outside of that those pics will jus be a lightweight giggle.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
yea emma it seems like you went a lil overboard with shit, lol you even wrote a whole article about him..and its only funny to siccness viewers outside of that those pics will jus be a lightweight giggle.
meh, it only took maybe 15 minutes to write...

the whole reason behind it is he was snitching to every image hosting site & getting everything removed, & i was just trying to have this lovely artwork posted up somewhere it could stay.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
meh, it only took maybe 15 minutes to write...

the whole reason behind it is he was snitching to every image hosting site & getting everything removed, & i was just trying to have this lovely artwork posted up somewhere it could stay.
oh ok my bad, i only read so many pages i missed the part where he snitched..please carry on..