***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Simply hilarious....i must say this roast has been taken to epic proportions due to the weapons of mass destruction used overall...Big Robo will forever be PIG HOMO.

emma got me cracking the fuck up...oh man

CERTIFIED CLASSIC!

PIG HOMO, I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS, FUCK YOU !

OLE FAT ASS ORANGE BALL OF POWDERED CHEESE....

THIS IS SICCNESS!
:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Simply hilarious....i must say this roast has been taken to epic proportions due to the weapons of mass destruction used overall...Big Robo will forever be PIG HOMO.

emma got me cracking the fuck up...oh man

CERTIFIED CLASSIC!

PIG HOMO, I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS, FUCK YOU !

OLE FAT ASS ORANGE BALL OF POWDERED CHEESE....

THIS IS SICCNESS!
:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:
Haha @ him being physically made of orange cheeto powder, you know, that shit you wash off your fingers after eating them

Sep 24, 2002
all your guys' screen names and personal information is gonna be leaked to dateline when they get the report from his suicide about what lead to those events lol

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
robo is not a sympathetic "victim" at all... if you go through his past posts they're basically all talking shit and threatening to stab and kill people.

it's not like we're picking on some sweet innocent contributing member of society.

this thread = karma.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Exactly.. its just like if i decided to start talkin hella shit and threatening Big SHEA everyone would turn on me and start postin my address and shit