***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Pig-Homo

Last Activity: Today 02:00 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread ***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

hahahhahahha u fag
you know he's only reading it so he can stay up to date on what image/video hosting sites he needs to snitch to next... what a bitch.

can he be banned so he can't continue to read this and fuck up the classiccness?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
smh at this fat snitch...

you know, of all the roasts on siccness i don't think any other victim has ever gone as far as reporting every image and youtube video like that.. it's a damn shame. (especially since he was trying to act like such a tough guy and talking all that shit about everybody else)

Jul 12, 2002
Can't believe it took this long for this to happen to this fat fuck, but thank god it finally did. I've been seeing this dude's retarded posts on the NW forum for 5+ years now. Not to mention he makes some horrible beats. You guys didn't even touch on that part of his worthless life, at least not that I saw in the 45 page thread lol.

I remember Mark 7 and Dana making random cracks at Big-Robo though throughout the years. What a waste of space.

Aug 23, 2002
does he have to physically type in pig homo every time he logs in since they changed his name? If so that makes this the best roast of all time.