***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Note big r.o.b.o, (red obese bastard ogre), hasn't posted 1 picture of a women he has slept with, id be willing to bet he might even be a virgin, if he was molested as a child that might have been his only chance at sexual contact.

That day involved a multi-colored propeller hat.

And freckles. And crying.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
lol wut.

so, this bitch ass fat fuck is too much of a coward to post in this thread (or anywhere on siccness) anymore, he's so butthurt that he cries to youtube/photobucket/imageshack/tinypic to get everything about him removed, but yet he's still on craigslist making fake posts about me?

i almost felt sorry for him for a minute, but now he's just asking for it (AGAIN).

this thread will never die.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
lol wut.

so, this bitch ass fat fuck is too much of a coward to post in this thread (or anywhere on siccness) anymore, he's so butthurt that he cries to youtube/photobucket/imageshack/tinypic to get everything about him removed, but yet he's still on craigslist making fake posts about me?

i almost felt sorry for him for a minute, but now he's just asking for it (AGAIN).

this thread will never die.
Make Craiglist posts about him with his number and pics.

"Ginger interested in Chree-like male friend"