***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
is this the longest roast therad on the sicc? this shit just wont die down...

the flicks are entertaining though

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
rofl big robo has been torn apart beyond imagination

your such a fat fuckin ginger you dick eatin lord of the rings troll lookin fat ass bitch, run full speed off the edge of an abyss for the love of all that is sane and understanding

god, i know sumwhere deep down in your heart, you have it in you to off this retarded gingerbread bitch off the face of the earth so that he may not contribute to the gene pool, its bad enough down here breh, we cant have this mutha fucka spawning lil retarded red head common cold, nose juice spreadin disease sponges up in this mutha fuckin bus right now mayne!

your a fag robo, i hope one day when your chasin the ice cream truck down, the driver gets roadrage and runs your punk bitch ass over, you fat epitome of a pig faced bitch

Jun 5, 2004
I WOULD HAVE A TINY BIT OF RESPECT FOR ROBO IF HE JUST TOOK THE ROASTING...

BUT NO HE TOOK IT UP THE ASS AND SNITCHED TO HELLA IMAGE SITES

AS IF THERES NOT ALREADY 2095830 PICS OF YOU ON HERE U FAGGOT LOL. ALL U EVER DID WAS TALK SHIT, NOW WHEN U GET CLOWNED U JUST VIEW THE SICC AND DONT SAY SHIT. THATS HOW I KNOW U THE TYPE THAT WOULDNT DO SHIT IN REAL LIFE. STRAIGHT PUSSY

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
How in the fuck do I not see this thread till just now. It took me forever to go through because I was crackin up on almost every page. Major props to everybody that made it happen, especially you Emma. You a true savage for this shit, lol.

I have no idea what robo did to deserve such a ruthless e-ass beating, but thanks! It brought us this little slice of heaven in the form of a CLASSIC thread.

After reading his attempts at comebacks, I'm thinking he might have some mental problems. I don't give a fuck though, I can laugh at the retarded.

wait, are you serious? did this fat fuck really get so butthurt that he felt the need to report every photoshopped picture i uploaded to tinypic? what a bitch, lol.

well, good thing i saved copies!

Thank god, I've been scrolling this thread and seeing nothing but deleted pics, thanks for making this post. Robo you a bitch for reporting them pics.

That was fucking CLASSIC Emma, props!

CLASSIC FORUM NOW!!!!