Miguel Cotto vs. Zab Judah set for June 9th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Predict the outcome

• Total voters
May 5, 2002
Zab SHOULD win this fight. we'll find out if he believes in himself. He has good power, a decent chin (the tzu punch was picture perfect, most anyone would get KO'd if they were punched in the same manner and same ratio), and has that mf'n reach advantage.

that man better..

JAB! JAB! JAB! 3 PUNCH COMBO! and repeat

Aug 14, 2006
MOREBASS said:
Cotto's never been in there with someone with Zab's power...add to that that he's already been banged up by these smaller, weaker fighters, and I feel like he's going to have his hands full. His body is his weakness so I think Zab is going to look downstairs early and try and put him away in the 7th or 8th.

I'm rooting for Cotto tho.
he did fight carlos quintana whos power is up there with judah but hes not as fast.

Sep 3, 2002
I think chop chop is the best fighter Cotto's faught, having banged with both Zab and Pretty boy FLoyd. and though he wobbled Cotto, he was getting thrown around like a hoe before that ref stopped it.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Cotto by UD.
Even if Zab were to hurt Cotto, he lacks the will to finish him off....

I like Zab but this cat is one of boxing's biggest underachievers I've seen in recent memory. He hasn't been able to pull it together his entire career, why should I believe he's now fully focused in the sport?....

Cotto will be fighting the winner between Williams and Margarito.
That should be a real PPV worthy fight no matter which fighter moves on to face Cotto....