Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ya dude u fucked up by postin this here..in the manner in which u did...BUT..the biggest fuck up was postin thison a site full of mufuckas who wouldnt bust a grape but talk the biggest game like they fuckin hercules..

shit happens...cats get chased...suckas pull out weapons onunsuspecting citizens and do dumb shit..etc etc..this is life..take what message boards heads say with a grain of salt..shit people in general..ALWAYS..thats all

Apr 21, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
And if he told the cops "Yo dude had a knife out and was threatening me" the board woulda called him a snitch.
real talk all these people on the siccness are fuckin stupid they act like they would do some gangster shit if they was in Portuguese Godfathers situation when they probaly woulda done the same shit or even worse.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
YOUNG BREW said:
ya dude u fucked up by postin this here..in the manner in which u did...BUT..the biggest fuck up was postin thison a site full of mufuckas who wouldnt bust a grape but talk the biggest game like they fuckin hercules..

shit happens...cats get chased...suckas pull out weapons onunsuspecting citizens and do dumb shit..etc etc..this is life..take what message boards heads say with a grain of salt..shit people in general..ALWAYS..thats all
::

Feb 9, 2003
We$tBAy-650-415 said:
and i suppose ur a ganster and pack heat "mexicancommando" at least he didnt piss his pants (like u would probaly do) and dosent say he did some unrealistic karate chop on him like wat u would say at least he was honest and dosent pretend to be a gangster.
Actually I am puto. Puro pinche Norte right here homes. Rifando la clicka desde que tu mama le estaba chupandole el pito a mis vetes.

And I swear to God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost if you're wannabe Norteno white ass said that in front of my face I should have made you my bitch. But then again the internet makes some of you, well in this case you, some fucking supermen.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^no matter what you type, I always imagine its rick james saying the shit with the patent leather suit & high-heel knee-high boots on

Feb 9, 2003
Defy said:
^no matter what you type, I always imagine its rick james saying the shit with the patent leather suit & high-heel knee-high boots on
Well that's my Siccness persona. Ricardo Jaime. It's how I keep my temper in check until fruit loops think they know something about me.

Oct 9, 2004
We$tBAy-650-415 said:
where the fuck do u guys come up wit this shit????? 93.6 % of the shit in this thread that u fools are sayin he shoulda done to the guy are stupid and shit u would never do ur self. and u got to be a hardcore motherfucker to step up to a crackhead who dosent give a fuck wit a 22 for all he nos the crackhead might be packin too.
LOL THIS GUY... THEM CRACKHEADS AINT PACKIN SHIT... THERE TOO BROKE & CRACKED OUT TO BUY A STRAP... AND IF ANY ONE TRYED ANY OF THAT TYPE SHIT WITH ME I'D STAB EM IN THE NECK WITH ONE OF THOSE SPORKS FROM 7-11.

Dec 27, 2002
what it boils down to is: some people have a lot to lose, so they suppress their violent instincts to avoid fucking up their entire lives over some worthless piece of shit. others, however, have less to lose or have already been caught up.

Mar 12, 2005
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Actually I am puto. Puro pinche Norte right here homes. Rifando la clicka desde que tu mama le estaba chupandole el pito a mis vetes.

And I swear to God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost if you're wannabe Norteno white ass said that in front of my face I should have made you my bitch. But then again the internet makes some of you, well in this case you, some fucking supermen.
Calmado guey, you should know better than to swear en el nombre de Dios!!!

Aug 11, 2004
^^^^ no u wouldnt have some shit is worth it and some isnt.... some crazy crackhead or drunk as motherfucker is not worth getting stabbed or in trouble with the law.... im movin soon anyways.... to a city with more crackheads.... so i guess i just gotta deal wit it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was on haight street and asked a white kid for weed..he was bieng all "uhmmm..uhhh.." then he goes "i usually dont sell to black people because i get robbed by them often...but you seem cool.."

well shit, let me just strongarm you for the 8th then, thanks for telling me.

for the most part its best to carry atleast a knife. when i first moved to SF, in tenderloin alot of the stores sold what was called a "tourist pack"....and that pack came with a knife. i thought that was hella funny.