Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Big-Robo said:
LOL THIS GUY... THEM CRACKHEADS AINT PACKIN SHIT... THERE TOO BROKE & CRACKED OUT TO BUY A STRAP... AND IF ANY ONE TRYED ANY OF THAT TYPE SHIT WITH ME I'D STAB EM IN THE NECK WITH ONE OF THOSE SPORKS FROM 7-11.

LOL!!! besides if a crackhead was strapped, they would be tradin that in for some d.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
The Red Sin said:
My Bad K, I'm just mad cause I still remember that night we had, and I never got a chance...oh never mind. I'm sorry K.

you know what i was going to take your apology, but you always have to through some smart ass comment in there. lol so fuck u and ur apology.

have a nice day. :)

~k.

Nov 18, 2004
That's fucked up. I hate ignorant people too, they seem selfish. At the same time however, Burna an Likwid were thinkin just what I was...cop a bottle or something inside the corner joint an take care of business. 17 but u gotta think quick or die slow in that situation. Iz fucked though, not quite a bitch move but let it be a lesson that there ARE those ignorant muthafukaz out there.

Dec 9, 2005
Awww shit...how did I miss this one..?!

I'm near DC, I drive past there on my way home from work...I might could print a few of 'em out and post 'em up ! LOL

I'm looking to be Eternalized here on The Sicc...hahahahaha ! Foreal tho...shit would be hella funny !

Dec 9, 2005
Probably wont have time to go to Kinko's or nothing...so I had to make due with what I had available...LOL..

Kinda small...but oh well...haha..they almost take up the whole 8X11...

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
kayvee said:
you know what i was going to take your apology, but you always have to through some smart ass comment in there. lol so fuck u and ur apology.

have a nice day. :)

~k.

Hahaha Damn..LOL!

Feb 16, 2007
Ok so today I worked a full day and I was tired. So I get off the 120 bus at top of the hill and call my girl and say "hey im on my way down the hill be there in a sec" when this ignorant 40 something year old black guy starts yellin "hey honkey lemme hollar at your girl" "these people wanna see a fight honkey lemme holla at your girl" and im just like naw man tryna brush it off because im tired as fuck and just wanna go home. So this dude follows me into the lil 7-11 type place across the street. I walk out thinkin that he finally finna leave me alone. He walks up to me knife in hand and says yeah you a scared little bitch.... and at this point im thinkin "yeah motherfucker you got a knife so i guess ima scared lil bitch" so i turn around and fast walk to the store again when i get in this guy is still following me and im just like wtf. so he walks to the back of the store and as soon as im out of his view i take off out the store and down the hill like a lil bitch because i just wanna fucking go home and dont wanna deal with this bullshit.....

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA FAGGOT

funniest shit i've read on tha siccness ever........

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
speaking of posters, I wanna put some milk carton missing 8x11s up on telegraph of good ol Emma. "Have you seen me? contact siccness.net"

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
MEXCOM said:
LOL! You say that cause you're what? A 19 year old little boy? Death before dishonor and I swear I'd rather be dead than know that I was a bitch.
Who the hell do you think you are, Mexican Chuck Norris? You have 5 thousand posts on an internet forum. Please kill yourself

Gracias