Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
all the guy wanted to do was "holla at your girl". look man, youve got a home, a job, no stigma attached addictions. how much would it have hurt you to just let the guy yell at your girl. if you would of done that to begin with he would of never pulled out the shank

Jun 6, 2006
i got chased thru a park by a mexican with a tazer once at like 11 or 12 at night,so i dont see the big deal. id rather get shot then stabbed,fuck that....and u dont kno how you will react to a situation til your actually in it..

that nigga had wheeeeeeeeels,cuz i thought i was out,i knew it was a tazer cuz i heard nickedy nac nac and i saw the lil blue light,i was liek "fuck this shit"

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Had this happen to a friend of mine, except the guy had a screwdriver. Asked him for a ride, and my friend said, ''no'', so he asked again, got the same reply, and pulled the screwdriver. My friend didn't know what to do, so he threw a haymacker and caught him in the shoulder, he was so scared. Guy got scared, too, and hesitated enough for my boy to kick him in the shin. Then he ran. LOL.

At least he DID SOMETHING before running. LOL

Don't know what I would do, but doubt it'd be run. Can't say, yet...

Dec 25, 2003
"Check out this new girl I got"

"Im starting creatine"

"So Im gonna be a cop"

"I might have to beat my friends ass tomorrow"

These type of "little boy becomes man and wants to share it with everyone" threads always backfire.