hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
MR_RICHY_BOY said:
YES I AM....I WAS SUPPOSED TO ALREADY GRADUATE BUT I DIDNT SO NOW IM BACK....IM GONNA BE GRADUATING THIS YEAR THOUGH....
How old are you?!!

@BoneCrusher, he said homeboy, you aren't or never was a norteno! Don't call me a nigga, oh I forgot once Oso said fuck Hyphy you said fuck hyphy and acting black, now that he left you say nigga. Oh yeah a GED means you were either a lazy ass student, or a dumb ass. Either way lazy=dumb.

Dec 7, 2005
NIGGA LOOK UP NIGGER IN A DICTONARY ONE OF THE DEFINITIONS IS ANY MEMBER OF A DARK SKINED PEOPLE IM MEXICAN, MEXICANS ARE BROWN, BROWN IS A DARK COLOR,I JUST JUMPED TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU WERE ALSO CHICANO SO BY CALLIN YOU A NIGGA I WASNT TRYIN TO ACT BLACK N YES FUCK HYPHY JUST CUZ I SAY NIGGA DONT MEAN I GO HYPHY YADIDABOOBOO MY NIGG?

Mar 12, 2005
Nope, I don't care, obviously you never was or is a norteno, or a hyphy norteno, so I'm ignoring you. I'm only speaking to those that are or were nortenos. So...yeah

Mar 12, 2005
Things that apply to homeboys which obviously you GED ass can't comprehend, if you could have you wouldn't of had to ask me that dumb ass question. Thus proving men with GED are stupid, and slow in the Cabeza, yadada-entiendes!

Dec 7, 2005
STOCKTON said:
Things that apply to homeboys which obviously you GED ass can't comprehend, if you could have you wouldn't of had to ask me that dumb ass question. Thus proving men with GED are stupid, and slow in the Cabeza, yadada-entiendes!
WHY SO MAD SON? JUST CUZ NOBODY LISTENS TO YOUR HOLY ROLLER BULLSHIT? HMMM? I DONT BANG, TRUE, NEVER HAVE BUT SO, DO YOU? NAH YOUR A BITCH ASS D.O. NO TRUE HOMEBOY IS GOIN TO LISTEN TO YOU, YOUR A PUNK YOUR OWN HOMEBOYS DONT RESPECT YOU,AINT THAT THE TRUTH, I DONT KNOW ABOUT IN STOCKTON BUT WHERE IM FROM NOBODY AFFILIATES WITH D.O.'S

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
$o the way U type oN the fuckiNg INTERNET make$ U a $mart vato N doiNg it like ME with the $' aNd capitol N'$ i$ automatically makiNg me dumb? U got ME fucked up homie, it doNt meaN a damN thiNg, HE who bragg$ about hi$ educatioN i$Nt re$pected for it, He who $how$ hi$ educatioN i$ rightfully merrited for hi$/her achievemeNt$ academically, how would U feel if life dealt ya a diff. haNd N U were the 1 woth a G.E.D? would U like to B talked dowN oN? $hit, atlea$t they gettiNg $ome kiNd of diploma N RIHY ha$ a de$ire to atteNd college, mo$t homiez thiNk HIGH $CHOOL i$ it, like if they goNNa B happy earNiNg $30,000 a year wheN they caN go further their educatioN N make three txme$ that $tartiNg, $hame oN U for talkiNg dowN oN a le$$ fortuNate homie wheN it come$ to educatioN, if U $oo educated how U makiNg your$elf to B U would B iNcouragiNg the homie'$ de$ire to $ucceed, i kNow I alway$ B telliNg RICHY to go 4 it, who $aid CHICANO$ caNt graduate 4rm HIGH $CHOOL or a UNIVER$ITY???? like chavez.... " $I $E PUEDE!"....

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I REMEBER I HAD A HOME BOY ONCE. ONE NIGHT WE ENDED UP IN SPV HOOD THEY ROLLED UP AND THE MOTHA FUCKA LEFT ME RAN OFF INTO THE NIGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH NEXT THING I KNEW HE DROPPED OUT AND FOUND GOD