hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Kayvee, I don't bang cause I could care less anymore, but why hate on the Tez's(Cortez')?! That's why I still have that pic of you showing me your chi chis when I woke up that morning, remember from the Club

Kayvee was a savage beast, I only lasted like 8 minutes and we passed out from the Alcohol.

Nov 20, 2005
STOCKTON said:
Kayvee, I don't bang cause I could care less anymore, but why hate on the Tez's(Cortez')?! That's why I still have that pic of you showing me your chi chis when I woke up that morning, remember from the Club

Kayvee was a savage beast, I only lasted like 8 minutes and we passed out from the Alcohol.
i've never liked cortez..just not me.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
STOCKTON said:
Damn KV, I remembered I got rugged burned that night, that shit didn't go away for like a week. I couldn't hit nothing for that time. You're one savage beast.
yeah im a $av. LOL!

~k.

Mar 12, 2005
A beastly sav, a sav that can ride it SH4oow! It's not from what I've heard, it's from what I've done, so maybe this summer again, unless your married. Friends with benefits, can't live with them, can't live without them. Much Love KAYVEE best beneficial friend I've had, in the I-CANDY way.

Mar 12, 2005
No because there were indications of Syntax Grammatical Errors and words that couldn't even be defined in the simplest form of dictionary. I'm 18 and I could see many mistakes, internet or not, educated people know how to spell, abbreviate, and use proper syntax on a computer. It's a requirement in many jobs throughout the nation.

May 1, 2005
OKAY LIKE EVERYONE IS GOING TO USE PROPER GRAMMER N ALL THAT SHIT ON A FORUM....MAKING SURE THERE IS A CAPITAL LETTER IN FRONT OF THE FIRST WORD AND PERIODS AT THE END OF SENTENCES....C'MON NOW....