hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Shark4romda408 said:
U are a fagg puto, if thi$ i$Nt a "homeboy" $ite theN i doNt kNow what i$ 1, U R $till a No-life homeboy ki$$ up Mr. 3000 po$t fagg, aiNt NothiNg wroNg woth CORTEZ'$ either U idiot, better theN the CHANCKLAZ U probably weariNg, N U doNt baNg cuz U caNt haNg with the reale$t, U caN alway$ baNg that $ewer $ide like the lil bitch U R but that$ all oN U MR. im a maN with No life N 3,000 po$t$ of bull$hit oN a $o-called "NoN-homeboy" web$ite with a buNch of NortherN item$ aNd 1 BIG Norteno arti$t (WOODIE) promotiNg the $ite,U are a$ lame a$ U type N make your$elf $ouNd peNdejo, go get laid or $omethiNg cuz U aiNt impre$$iNg No1 with your $tupid, igNoraNt $elf-coNtradictioN$ u fuckiNg lame....
Simple facts.

1. This isn't a "homeboy" site nor is it a Norteno site. This sub-forum is for E.C.C.R. which label people are affiliated. But your head is so far up your 6th grade grad student ass to comprehend that...

2. "$" is not a FUCKING LETTER in the alphabet, so stop acting like it is. This coming from a guy that called me " iliterate ".

3. I've never contradicted myself, I'm not ignorant or $tupid. Maybe you should look up these words 6 grade grad student.

4. Cortez shoes ARE NOT COOL and never were. Throw an extra $20 into your shoe fund and get something that doesn't have fudge packer written all over them.

You ain't hard. You ain't a rapper. You're a custodial engineer. Clean some fecal matter off of toilets you cock sucker!

Feb 23, 2004
wow who really cares? shoes are shoes, hyphy is hyphy!! RIGHT????? damn.... cortez' never really fit my feet, i bought a pair of 13's were tight on my feet and they didnt last that long, i've had better shoes then them but i could careless.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Shark4romda408 said:
$hit, i'll cut my dick off B4 that happeN$, im know where im 4rm homie, im 4rm the fuckiNg YAY area homie, I kNow where da fuck im 4rm, that evil $ide of $aN Jo N Me N my homiez, we doNt go fuckiNg dumb, we $tay creezed dowN with our haNd oN a guN bro, $hit, U thiNk im doiNg thi$ RAP $hit 4 the luv of moNey?? hell Nah, Not eveN PAIN i$ makiNg "MONEY" off thi$ $hit, doNt get your $hit twi$ted, W$MG, we iN it 4 that NortherN Luv, we iN it to give homiez a voice iN the valley that put it dowN, real fuckiNg camarada$ iN the calle$ that bump our trackz, $hit to get a homie pumped to $ma$h oN the eNemie, $hit to bump wheN U with your girl,rola$ about kikiNg back with your homiez,or ju$t daily $hit, if U wa$ a homie, N U kNew the life$tyle U wa$ liviNg theN heard a track that U caN truly "FEEL" ,that right there $ometxme$ put$ a BIG a$$ $mile oN a homie$ face, I doNt kNow whY U li$teN to homeboy rap $TOCKTONE $iNce U aiNt a homie but thaNkz 4 the $upport, Not all of U$ homeboy arti$t$ iN thi$ $hit 4 the feddi, there aiNt much moNey iN thI$ $hit comiNg New iN2 thi$ rap game, we aiNt E.C.C.R, we aiNt $TL, we aiNt makiNg a liviNg off thi$ $hit,we got job$, we got family$, N yet we $till make txme to come oN the computer N Network with homie$ oN here, we aint ju$t a buNch of gaNg baNger$ rapiNg the $ame 'KILL A $KRAP, FUCK A $KRAP" bull$hit, we tryiNg to reach hella more peep$ doiNg trackz U hardly hear wheN $ome1 drop$ a "Norteno" cd, ju$t eXpect to hear a lot of NEW W$MG track$ $ooN N $upport it, luv it or hate it, but re$pect what We doiN, it aiNt about moNey, if it wa$ , doNt U thiNk every1 B doiNg it??
How Long Did It Take You To Write That With All Those Dollar Signs And Capitol N's? Lol

Anyway, I Keep A Mix of CD's In My Ride, Happy Days Riding Around With The Homies Tryna Snag A Bitch Would Have Us Slumpin Sum Hyphy Shit. But I Always Have An Older CD In The CD Holder, Im Young So I Dont Go Real Far Back With That Mob Shit, More Often Then Not Its 2pac's "Troublesome '92" Or Sumthing Within The Same Time Period

I Guess Like Sumone Else Said, Apples And Oranges

@STOCKTON, I Dont Have Anything Against You, But I Dont Know Who The Fuck Made You Think A GED Was Proof Of Sumone Being A Dumbass

1. I Got My GED, Worked My Ass Off For It, Went To School Late Night Studying With A Ankle Monitor Juss To Show That Im Not A Moron

2. If By Having A GED, I Would Be Considered A Dumbass, I Guess My Scoring In The 90+ Percential For The Cali Exit Exam And SAT's Was Juss A Fuckin Number They Give You To Put A Smile On Mommas Face Huh?

3. Since Were On The Subject Of Education Right Now...I Know Folks Who Look Like They Got Down Syndrome And Never Seen A Diploma/GED And Yet Know More Then You Could Imagine On A Bright Day

You Would Think Sumone Who Reads The Bible And Studys Religion As Much As You Proclaim Wouldnt Jump To Conclusions About Peoples Education Level Based On What A Piece Of Paper States, Maybe Ull Think Twice Before You Speak Out About Sumthing That Not Only You Know Nothing About, Nor Have You Experienced. And By The Way, Id Like To See You Call All Those Who Have A GED, A Retard While Your Within Swingin Range, I Bet They Wouldnt Smile And Say God Bless

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Remember When I Went to Apply For San Joaquin Valley College, The Counselor Told Me, They Like To See Ppl With GED's, Its Shows That They Put In Effort To Achieve A Goal, Sounds Pretty Fair To Me

But Your Right, In This Day In Time, U Need A Degree To Put A Loaf of Bread On The Table Man

Mar 12, 2005
Armen said:
@STOCKTON, I Dont Have Anything Against You, But I Dont Know Who The Fuck Made You Think A GED Was Proof Of Sumone Being A Dumbass
Ok, I was in the heat of the moment, but a man at the age of 22 or 24 trying to get his GED with a GPA above 1.5 in High School. What does that tell you? If you say because he slacked off, He is a dumbass. If you say that peer pressure led him to that, he's a dumbass. If you say that he had a learning disability, let's say dyslexia, there's special classes, NOT RETARDED CLASSES, that the school provides for him.

1. I Got My GED, Worked My Ass Off For It, Went To School Late Night Studying With A Ankle Monitor Juss To Show That Im Not A Moron
Much Praise to you, but that's not the case for all people getting their GED. I have a homeboy that's 28 that's still trying to get his GED he's a dumbass.
2. If By Having A GED, I Would Be Considered A Dumbass, I Guess My Scoring In The 90+ Percential For The Cali Exit Exam And SAT's Was Juss A Fuckin Number They Give You To Put A Smile On Mommas Face Huh?
I didn't say having a GED means you're a dumbass in General, it's the route you took throughout High School.
3. Since Were On The Subject Of Education Right Now...I Know Folks Who Look Like They Got Down Syndrome And Never Seen A Diploma/GED And Yet Know More Then You Could Imagine On A Bright Day
Did you know there are different meanings to dumbass, not being bright is one of them, but it could also mean THE EFFORT THE PUT INTO GETTING A DIPLOMA.
You Would Think Sumone Who Reads The Bible And Studys Religion As Much As You Proclaim Wouldnt Jump To Conclusions About Peoples Education Level Based On What A Piece Of Paper States, Maybe Ull Think Twice Before You Speak Out About Sumthing That Not Only You Know Nothing About, Nor Have You Experienced. And By The Way, Id Like To See You Call All Those Who Have A GED, A Retard While Your Within Swingin Range, I Bet They Wouldnt Smile And Say God Bless
Most of my homeboys are still trying to get their GED downass foos, and i tell them All the time, IF YOU WEREN'T A DUMBASS, AND DIDN'T SLACK OFF MAYBE YOU'D HAVE A DIPLOMA AND A GOOD JOB, AND NOT LIVE WITH YOU MOM AT THE AGE OF 25!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Understand Everything Your Sayin, And What I Told You Was Not Outta Pure "Beat My Chest Like A Man, Make You Look Stupid" Form, Im Juss Lettin U Know That Sum Of Us Made Poor Choices, Redeeming Ourselves Thru Getting A GED Shouldnt Be Looked Down On, You Feel?

I By No Means Am An Exception, I Fucked Up, Got Locked Up, And Had To Bust Balls To Get my GED, Im Proud To Say I Put In The Effort, A Diploma Would Have Been Better, But Like You Said "You Shouldnt Have Slacked Off". And I Did, But Not All Is At End U Know, I Went 4rm Facin A Strike, To Facin A Future, Thats Real!

Either Way, Stay Up Homie, Hit Me Up Sumtime!

Jun 28, 2002
me personally i grew up slappin that early 90's gangsta mob music, thats what im mainly into, but i also like new and different types of music from time to time. so you know i cant hate on this new hyphy shit everybody putting out these days. good music is good music, i mean if it's quality music and the artist is commin hard with tight beats and lyrics and a nice delivery then i cant knock what they doing.

Feb 23, 2004
shit i have never thought that a GED was really anything less than a Diploma...i have looked at it as somebody who wanted to finish something they didnt when they had the chance, people fuck up, make mistakes and then try to do something positive...

ya i am sure there are many smarter people who drop out of high school than someone who may have a 2 year degree or shit even a 4 year, but common sense is what any one person needs...i think that just as important at times than what you know