hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
The same way BIG OSO LOC thinks about the homboys and the hyphy movement is the same way i feel about MY HOMEBOYS and the hyphy movenent.it makes me sick to see some of my homies my space pages talkin about "thizz is what it is" & "get stupid hyphy dummy".they not even from the bay area and i know the bay hates wanna be hyphy fools. so i can only think about how they feel about the valley tryin to get hyphy.i said "get hyphy for mac d.r.e" and thats where it stops for me.i grew up on mac dres music so ill always give him props but all that other shit is just not me.

And im from the MOTOWN not GWAP CITY.

Feb 23, 2004
lol Likwid, naw i am just a white folk... i just dont get this whole acting black thing...i mean its clear as to what they are talkin about but how they think everyone does it!

Mar 12, 2005
People who are more concerned with the Lives of others in terms of how the present themselves, need to look at themselves first. If this fad isn't you, then you shouldn't trip why? Because the most important part is that you know for a fact you are real, and you shouldn't be concerned with what others do. This is sad, to divide a family or a group of homeboys over a sorry ass fad.

May 1, 2005
MY TIO JUST GOT OUT OF PELICAN BAY N HE SAID THAT SOME HYPHY HOMEBOY GOT TRANSFERRED OVER THERE N THAT EVERYTIME THE HYPHY HOMEBOY STARTED TO ACT STUPID N POP HIS COLLAR N BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, THEY D-P'D HIS ASS....HAHAHAHA....

Nov 30, 2006
^After being on this board for a couple years I've seen this conversation 1000 times and it wont ever change.

The only true answer is "there isnt any set guidlines or rules of conduct because we are all individuals and speach paddern can change as you get older. Just because you use a certain slang now dosnt mean your going to talk the same 10 years from now or dress the same 10 years from now. It dosnt matter and it shouldnt be a concern for anybody how another person chooses to dress or talk."

May 1, 2005
I THINK IT SHOULD CAUSE IT LEADS TO WORSER THINGS LIKE GETTING TOO MUCH INTO IT THAT YOU FADE AWAY FROM THE CAUSE AND IT AINT A PRIORITY NO MORE....SHIT LIKE THAT GETS TO YOUR HEAD....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
MR_RICHY_BOY said:
MY TIO JUST GOT OUT OF PELICAN BAY N HE SAID THAT SOME HYPHY HOMEBOY GOT TRANSFERRED OVER THERE N THAT EVERYTIME THE HYPHY HOMEBOY STARTED TO ACT STUPID N POP HIS COLLAR N BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, THEY D-P'D HIS ASS....HAHAHAHA....
So your uncle is a faggot? That must suck...

Mar 12, 2005
So what about down ass Black nortenos, or Mexican mixed with Blacks that become nortenos and act like that? I guess you can say FUCK THE UNITY right? The Unity they teach you as an up and comer, and what the unity promotes. How but this, a division with in the homeboys, Divide the Hyphy from the Old school. If any of the Old School, like Shark4Ronda say nigga, the OLD SCHOOL og's kick him out and let him join the hyphy nortenos. That's a good ass idea.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
DP is known as double penetration! Lol anyway, no disrespect to your uncle, just bullshitting,

On the real though. Stockton is bringing up some good points, yet nobody is addressing them. Since there are "rules" to the game, how come these "violations" are present. Someone speak on the thoughts posted by Stockton.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
NEXT WEEK ON WENESDAY AROUND 1 ILL HIT U UP WITH MORE INFO LATER HOMIE GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK HAHAA SHOOT ME UR NUMBER THOUGH IM NOT SURE IF I STILL HAVE IT AND TO THE OTHER HOME BOYS IGNORE THESE POSTS HAHA