HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
LurccH918 said:
thnx homie. reason why is because my Cpu wont play RAR files but will play Zip files, i dont know why though
wow i didn't know you can play zip files....zip and rar files are just compressed files, to make it a lil easier to transfer from comp to comp......im sure if you just unrar or unzip it they should play fine...but leaving it in zip will save you room on your comp if you can get them to play.....but id i figure it would loose some quality since it is compressed....but as long as it works for you, keep using it....what media player do use to play zip files?

Mar 17, 2006
i can play any single song, but when it comes to DL a whole album, i'll save it in my music folder, and the ones that work, have a folder with a zipper on them and the ones that dont are a little white sheet with a internet explorer E on them

Aug 11, 2006
LurccH918 said:
i can play any single song, but when it comes to DL a whole album, i'll save it in my music folder, and the ones that work, have a folder with a zipper on them and the ones that dont are a little white sheet with a internet explorer E on them
are you trying to play the albums while they are zipped? or rar? and thats what nots playing?...if so just unzip or unrar the albums to get individual files/songs...

Feb 5, 2005
DukeNaintEZ said:
Im having problems with burning movies and CDs, The process used to be pretty fast now it takes twice the time to burn them, also my mouse pointer is hella delayed while im burning and if im playin music it slows it down and starts skipping, It never used to do this before..any suggestions??.THANKS

YOU'RE PROLLY RUNNIN OUT OF SPACE ON YOUR COMPUTER...

THOSE MOVIE FILE'z U BURN'D ARE PROLLY STILL ON YOUR COMPUTER IN "DVD FORMAT"...

MEANING THEY ARE TAKIN UP HELLA SPACE ( 1-4 GIG'z PER MOVIE )...

ONCE U DELETE THOSE U SHOULD BE BACC TO NORMAL...

AS FOR MUSIC ?

IF U HAVE ALOT OF MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER & U USE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, IT PROLLY STORED ALOT OF THE MUSIC IN YOUR MEDIA LIBRARY...

SOME OF IT MIGHT HAVE TO GO OR IT KEEP MOVIN SLOW...

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER STORE'z MUSIC & VIDEO WHEN U PLAY SUMTHIN IN IT...

IT MIGHT MOVE SLOW CUZ IT HAZ TO LOAD UP WIT ALL OF THAT SHIT IN YOUR MEDIA LIBRARY...

U CAN MAKE IT SO YOUR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER DOESNT SAVE ERYTHING IN IT BY GOIN TO "TOOLS" & THEN "OPTIONS" WHEN U START UP MEDIA PLAYER...

THEN TURN OFF THAT SAVE OPTION...

BUT THAT STILL WONT DELETE WHUT NEED'z TO B DELETED, IT WILL JUS KEEP OTHER SHIT FRUM ADDIN TO THE PROBLEM...

- GEEzUz

May 12, 2004
GeeZus said:

YOU'RE PROLLY RUNNIN OUT OF SPACE ON YOUR COMPUTER...

THOSE MOVIE FILE'z U BURN'D ARE PROLLY STILL ON YOUR COMPUTER IN "DVD FORMAT"...

MEANING THEY ARE TAKIN UP HELLA SPACE ( 1-4 GIG'z PER MOVIE )...

ONCE U DELETE THOSE U SHOULD BE BACC TO NORMAL...

AS FOR MUSIC ?

IF U HAVE ALOT OF MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER & U USE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, IT PROLLY STORED ALOT OF THE MUSIC IN YOUR MEDIA LIBRARY...

SOME OF IT MIGHT HAVE TO GO OR IT KEEP MOVIN SLOW...

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER STORE'z MUSIC & VIDEO WHEN U PLAY SUMTHIN IN IT...

IT MIGHT MOVE SLOW CUZ IT HAZ TO LOAD UP WIT ALL OF THAT SHIT IN YOUR MEDIA LIBRARY...

U CAN MAKE IT SO YOUR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER DOESNT SAVE ERYTHING IN IT BY GOIN TO "TOOLS" & THEN "OPTIONS" WHEN U START UP MEDIA PLAYER...

THEN TURN OFF THAT SAVE OPTION...

BUT THAT STILL WONT DELETE WHUT NEED'z TO B DELETED, IT WILL JUS KEEP OTHER SHIT FRUM ADDIN TO THE PROBLEM...

- GEEzUz
Thanks Geezuz..i tried that but still no luck..shits taking over and hour to burn a flick when it used to take 10 mins or so..its pissing me off..lol

May 12, 2004
yeah..the thing is they worked fine before..Its doing it when i try to burn movies and CD's..i use different brands for each..when its burning i cant do shit..my mouse is hella delayed..i dont get whats going on..i havent messed with anything that i can think of to cause this.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
THIS QUESTION IS FOR ANYONE WHO USES LIMEWIRE MUSIC SHARING.I HAVE DIAL UP AND IVE DOWNLOADED ALOT OF SONGS AND THE MAJORITY OF THEM SKIP.IS IT THE PEOPLE I GET THE MUSIC FROM?MY COMPUTER?OR IS IT BECAUSE I HAVE DIAL UP? AND DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND OTHER FREE MUSIC SHARING WEBSITES?

Feb 11, 2005
ok so my norton antivirus has been out of date for a while. now im getting this window telling me about it like every 20 secs. how in the hell do i stop that shit from poppin' up?

May 31, 2006
alright peep this.. should be easy to solve. my windows media player works fine but when i watch like a trailer on the internet, the lil media player on the internet shows a green screen. what do i need to update? flash media player or what? it doesn't prompt me to update anything.... thanks