HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:
doberman gave up on me.......

right on for all the help though...fa reals

lol ...I didn't give up on ya playa. It's all good. Let me think for a bit. I don't know what else it could be. I'll do some Googling and let you know what's what.

Is there some type of code they give you with the error?

Post the exact error that you get here.

May 12, 2004
I have another problem..i tried downloading direct X from microsoft and an error message this a red X came up saying an enternal error occured and it couldnt be installed..any ideas?..thanks..and DOBERMAN I give you much props for helping out everyone here with there porblems..you take the time to actually explain and ask/answer questions..good lookin

Feb 23, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
doberman i give you much props for helping out everyone here with there porblems..
AGREE!

yo doberman.....now what i did was went to, internet options/security/custom level/ DISABLED IT.....

the pop up of activeX doesnt show up as much....but still annoys me

and also thats where i seen Micrsoft VM- java permisions.
so placed that to meduim-safety....

im having trouble wit java script sayin that its turnd off'''''''

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

May 12, 2004
FourOneFog said:
^^hahha yea!

javascript DOES work on evey other site i look at.....

maybe myspace is having problems.....

i bet thats what it is, it has done that to me numerous times, or on the other hand our comps could be just fucked..lol

Feb 23, 2006
this has been going on for the past couple days....i checked yahoo answers and nobody posted anyting lately about myspace having problems....

fuck, my comp bettter not be fucked...im gonna be so bored....CAUSE I HAVE NO CABLE ALSO!!! HAHHAHAA

edit- damn, i think it is my pc....i was being nosey and some chick left a comment on someone elses page..... 'i like your song' which was left yesterday

fuckin technology!!

Feb 23, 2006
ALRIGHT...NOW, ITS MY FUCKIN FAULT! I GOT EVERYTHING FIXED....IT WASNT MY PC.....I HAD GAY ASS MYSPACE AS A RESTRICTED SITE...WENT TO REMOVE IT.HOW RETARTED IS THAT??

EVERYTHINGS COO NOW.....AGAIN, RIGHT ON DOBERMAN FOR THE ALL THE HELP

May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:
ALRIGHT...NOW, ITS MY FUCKIN FAULT! I GOT EVERYTHING FIXED....IT WASNT MY PC.....I HAD GAY ASS MYSPACE AS A RESTRICTED SITE...WENT TO REMOVE IT.HOW RETARTED IS THAT??

EVERYTHINGS COO NOW.....AGAIN, RIGHT ON DOBERMAN FOR THE ALL THE HELP

Ha....I thought you had problems with Every site...not just myspace. Sometimes...it's the simple things.

May 12, 2004
DukeNaintEZ said:
I have another problem..i tried downloading direct X from microsoft and an error message this a red X came up saying an enternal error occured and it couldnt be installed..any ideas?..thanks..and DOBERMAN I give you much props for helping out everyone here with there porblems..you take the time to actually explain and ask/answer questions..good lookin

anyone???

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
Go to the forums at http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
They will help you out with everything. There is a program there that is called hijack this and when you download it and use it, it gives you a report of your whole system and you post that report in they're forums and they will tell you whats wrong with your system. Just sign up and ask them about the HJT and they will tell you the site to download it from. Hope this helps. They helped me out alot. Or go to one of the other forums over there. They could help you out with computer issues.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
KNw said:
Go to the forums at http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
They will help you out with everything. There is a program there that is called hijack this and when you download it and use it, it gives you a report of your whole system and you post that report in they're forums and they will tell you whats wrong with your system. Just sign up and ask them about the HJT and they will tell you the site to download it from. Hope this helps. They helped me out alot. Or go to one of the other forums over there. They could help you out with computer issues.
Doberman is the king of HJT. We just run reports and tells us of errors

Jan 30, 2006
damn on my desktop computer my linksys is fucked up..and wont uninstall from my other computer.it always say its uninstalled and then when i restart my comp its still there..and thats what perventing me to reinstall it becasue it says that its already installed..but i still cant go online.and i called linksys they didnt help me much..and i think i need to reboot my shit..anybody know how to do that or should i pay someone to do it?..

May 31, 2006
fuck my computer prompted me to do an automatic update and restarted when i was away. now my internet doesn't work. i did system restore and i turned off my automatic updates, but somehow it restarted and now i have no internet connection. i already tried to repair it it said it was fixed but still sending no packets. fuck that was my problem last time. so my question is why do automatic updates disable my connection when my computer is restarted?

also, a whole nother question: when i take my laptop off the charger the battery lasts for like 5-10 minutes, even if i have no programs running and shit. thanks if anyone can help me with either of these....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^^for your latop if you have a wireless card that is on and constantly searching for internet that will do it. Also if you have a modem that is enabled that will also cause your battery to die quick. Disable these both in your device manager. Control Panel then SYSTEM then HARDWARE then DEVICE MANAGER