HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
BaSICCally said:
fuck if anyone can help me, cause the dude on the help line couldnt, I got a wireless router but I cant see it on my wireless networks list. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with it. The dude on the phone was from India and had a strong accent. Now I dont know what the fuck is going on. So if anyone knows hit me up in a pm.

What's the make and model of the router? Do you have a configuration disk for the router? Most likely you will have to contact you cable provider and give them the MAC ID of your router it looks like this 00:14:4f:3a:66:3a. It will need to be given permission to access their network.
It also locks that MAC to you as a person, and prevents you from switching it out for another router and blaming all that illegal software and music on someone else :)
So if you get a new router...you will have to contact them again.

Jan 30, 2006
can anyone help me the sound on my computer is fucked up and doesnt work when i try to watch videos and listen to music on the internet..but the sound on my media player works so its not my speakers..and i downloaded the lastest versons of the flash players and shit..please help

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
aboutmydolla$ said:
can anyone help me the sound on my computer is fucked up and doesnt work when i try to watch videos and listen to music on the internet..but the sound on my media player works so its not my speakers..and i downloaded the lastest versons of the flash players and shit..please help
Is the sound all choppy like an old high school film projector?

May 31, 2006
damn everytime my computer prompts me with this automatic update shit (i think it's a windows one), my computer will restart and then my internet won't work. so i set the system restore to a few days back and then my internet works again. but it keeps asking me to do that automatic update, i have no choice it restarts automatically. can anyone help? thanks in advance

Dec 11, 2002
ValleyPainProduct said:
some blue screen came up but it didnt give me time to read it.....the comp tries to restarts but crashes and shows the blue screen again when its tryin to load windows xp....the screen blinks too fast to read what it says....i cant even start windows in safe mode cuz when it gets to that screen the keyboard doesnt work for some reason and i cant choose any options so it keeps tryin to start windows normally.....anyone here seen this type a shit before?????

Ok-- so I'm trippin'......... I havent had any issues with this PC since I bought it over a year ago... today I started gettin' virus notifications and I just clicked to delete them (what else is a girl to do?) and went about my business.. well NOW .. I get home and start my PC up and when it got to the choose your profile page for me to put my password in (the guest profile is the one my sons' use when they are on the computer- I cant have them see half the crap I have on here.. lol..) so it prompts me for my password.. I type one letter of it and it goes down- restarts itself... gets me to the page where I need to type my password in and before I can do anything... goes down again.. it does this repeatedly and I cant figure out how to make it stop.. so I'm like fuck it.. and do the system restore...........
Now- here I am without any of my files and shit... how do I figure out what made that happen and get back to my regular profile thats able to access all my files and information..?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
You can go to the system restore spot again and choose "undo last restoration" to get your files back, but that will probably bring the problem back as well. What anti-virus are you running?

Dec 11, 2002
TONY206 said:
You can go to the system restore spot again and choose "undo last restoration" to get your files back, but that will probably bring the problem back as well. What anti-virus are you running?

Its one that I got from this thread actually.... I dont remember the name.. AOD or something..

Is undoing the last restore seriously the only thing I'm going to be able to do?