HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
What i did was a Windows repair on mines when i couldnt get it to start windows......Tony helped me out on that one......

here goes the thread....might help you too.....

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=232664&highlight=Genius

Yeah.. that there looks like something I will screw up for sure... lol.. I'm calling the Geek Squad in the morning..... I'm the farthest thing from computer savvy-- real talk... I can barely change the batteries in my wireless mouse... lol..

C

CcytzO_Loc

KALYN said:
Yeah.. that there looks like something I will screw up for sure... lol.. I'm calling the Geek Squad in the morning..... I'm the farthest thing from computer savvy-- real talk... I can barely change the batteries in my wireless mouse... lol..

damn...im glad im not like that....i cant afford to pay some nerdy perverts to come to my house and fix my shit.....:ermm:

Dec 11, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
damn...im glad im not like that....i cant afford to pay some nerdy perverts to come to my house and fix my shit.....:ermm:

.. yeah well.. at this point it doesnt look like I have much of choice...

C

CcytzO_Loc

KALYN said:
.. yeah well.. at this point it doesnt look like I have much of choice...

jus leep an eye out for the camera phones mysteriously appearing in your rooms lol.....

Feb 23, 2006

how do i turn java script on???????

and wasup wit ''your security settings do not allow websites to use ACTIVEX CONRTOLS INSTALLED ON YOURE COMPUTER...'''

this always pops up when im on myspace.

any help? thanks

May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:

how do i turn java script on???????

and wasup wit ''your security settings do not allow websites to use ACTIVEX CONRTOLS INSTALLED ON YOURE COMPUTER...'''

this always pops up when im on myspace.

any help? thanks
Control Panel>Internet Options
select the security tab...you have yours set to high...not allowing ANY active x to run.

Enable Java in Internet OPtions through the control panel. Hit the advanced tab.

Feb 23, 2006
i was trying to mess wit this last night , but didnt wanna fuck anything up.

i think someone else had a problem like this a while back..............AND I CANT FIND MICORST VM WHEN I CHECK INTERNET OPTION!!??!!?!?!?!?!

DO I NEED TO DO A SYSTEM RESTORE?? NEVER DID THAT BEFORE......
DONT KNOW HOW TO DO TO....WHERE SHOULD I GO?

May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:
i was trying to mess wit this last night , but didnt wanna fuck anything up.

i think someone else had a problem like this a while back..............AND I CANT FIND MICORST VM WHEN I CHECK INTERNET OPTION!!??!!?!?!?!?!

DO I NEED TO DO A SYSTEM RESTORE?? NEVER DID THAT BEFORE......
DONT KNOW HOW TO DO TO....WHERE SHOULD I GO?
Then that means you don't have Java installed. Microsoft used to bundle the Java Software with Windows. That is until Sun Microsystems...the owners of Java sued them. So that means users have to download it manually and install it themselves from their site...which you can find here.
http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

you should be good to go after that. Just make sure your security settings are not set to high. Or you will not allow Active X (which Java uses) to run on your machine.

Feb 23, 2006
i already DL java earlier today....i have my securtity set to medium....i first had it to medium-high...
and im still having the problem.

anymore suggestions...what might be the problem?

May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:
i already DL java earlier today....i have my securtity set to medium....i first had it to medium-high...
and im still having the problem.

anymore suggestions...what might be the problem?

You might want to double check for that Microsoft VM in internet options. Do you have any 3rd party security software installed that may have Active X controls disabled?

You can also go here to run a check to see if Java is properly installed.

Verify Your Java Software Installation
If you have recently completed your Java software installation, please be sure to close and re-open your BROWSER before testing your installation. Once you are ready to test your installation, please click the "Verify Installation" button.

Need Help?
http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

May 1, 2003
FourOneFog said:
i have SPYWARE DOCTOR, can that be the problem?
No!

Download Microsoft Virtual Machine from one of the following links on this page
Microsoft Virtual Machine

The Microsoft Java Virtual Machine is no longer available from Microsoft directly due to legal wrangling with SUN, however it still can be downloaded...
Microsoft VM build 3805 for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 95/98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0. 5.4 MB

Java Virtual Machine download links:
Steps to install the Microsoft Virtual Machine:
  1. Download the file using the links above and save it to your harddrive.
  2. Once the file is on your harddrive, execute it and thus load the Virtual Machine.
  3. As the file begins execution, answer Yes to the License Agreement question and then once complete, re-boot your PC.
  4. Once the PC is re-booted you should be set to go.
One way to get Microsoft Java Virtual Machine

First go to this site and get the older version of the MS Java Virtual Machine:
http://www.mvision.mpsnet.com/java.htm
This will check for the basic VM and install an older version onto XP, and then you need to go to Microsoft and install the Java 4.0 SDK which will give you the newer base java components. You can get those from this link: Microsoft SDK for Java 4.0 for Windows 95/98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP or later:
Once you have this installed and have re-booted your machine, then you need to go to the MS update site and install all the updates you do not currently have. The link to MS' site is:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
When the updates are complete, you will need to re-boot one more time. After re-booting you will have the most current available Java for XP.
Sun Java Virtual Machine (JVM)

Microsoft had to take down their virtual machine because of some legal issues. But you don't even have to use the Microsoft VM, you can use Sun Microsystem's version, and it seems to work just fine.
Automatic Download and Installation (for Windows XP, Me, NT, 2000, or 98 and Internet Explorer)

Click to begin: Java Virtual Machine Download Page

First, our system will check to see if automatic install works on your computer...

Feb 23, 2006
wow!! thats alot of stuff...hopefully its not confusing

ill go head and DL one of those links in a couple hours....bouta head out and get some fresh air.

right on beat maker for the help aslo.....ill get back to you
sucks though.........because this situation occured yesterday night. had no idea what i did wrong

Feb 23, 2006
ok....i DL Micrsoft Virtual Machine...........checked all 3 from internet options..rebooted my pc...

and im still haiving this probelm....
java script is not showin up....that ActiveX control is still showin up also

fuck, im getin worried and upset