HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
IM HAVING PROBLEMS SEEING MY MYSPACE PAGE LAYOUT BECAUSE I GET A WARNING THAN MY JAVA IS OF OR I HAVE TO INSTALL A NEW VERSION OF MACROMEDIA FLASH PLAYER.BUT I INSTALLED A NEW FLASH PLAYER AND I STILL CANT VIEW MY MYSPACE LAYOUT.THE ONLY I CAN VIEW MY MYSPACE LAYOUT IS BY UNINSTALLING FLASH PLAYER.WHAT OTHER THINGS CAN I DO TO FIX MY PROBEM WITHOUT UNINSTALLING MY FLASHPLAYER?WHICH IS NEEDED ON ALOT OF SITES.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

This is the message that is on my myspace.What else can i do?I tried the info u told me Doberman but My Profile is still messed up.Someone Please Help Me.

May 12, 2004
I know this is a stupid question..but how do you burn a bunch of songs onto a CD-R..i know how to do the regular 18 or so, but i see people all the time that over 100 songs on one disc..how the hell do you do that??...is there a certain program i gotta get..someone help please..lol

May 1, 2003
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

This is the message that is on my myspace.What else can i do?I tried the info u told me Doberman but My Profile is still messed up.Someone Please Help Me.
go to the control panel>internet options> click the Advanced tab. Scroll down till you see "Microsoft VM...and check all the boxes that apply to Java(should be 3) to enable them...then reboot.

May 1, 2003
DukeNaintEZ said:
I know this is a stupid question..but how do you burn a bunch of songs onto a CD-R..i know how to do the regular 18 or so, but i see people all the time that over 100 songs on one disc..how the hell do you do that??...is there a certain program i gotta get..someone help please..lol

Nero! Use the "Make a DATA disc" option instead of the AUDIO DISK option. Burn as normal.

Jan 30, 2006
i got an ipod/itunes question....is there anyway i can back up songs on my ipod from another itunes because i dont have a regular itunes for my ipod i just use my friends and i got hella shit on my ipod and wanted to back up all of my songs just in case

Nov 16, 2004
My laptop is not charging any more. I don't wtf it is, but before it completely stopped charging he was sporadically charging and then stopped. As I wiggled the AC wire it would charge but then stop again. Is it my charger or the power in input in my laptop?

Mar 15, 2005
man my comp crashed on me last night....now i gotta run the net from my shitty laptop......

some blue screen came up but it didnt give me time to read it.....the comp tries to restarts but crashes and shows the blue screen again when its tryin to load windows xp....the screen blinks too fast to read what it says....i cant even start windows in safe mode cuz when it gets to that screen the keyboard doesnt work for some reason and i cant choose any options so it keeps tryin to start windows normally.....anyone here seen this type a shit before?????

Mar 5, 2007
ValleyPainProduct said:
man my comp crashed on me last night....now i gotta run the net from my shitty laptop......

some blue screen came up but it didnt give me time to read it.....the comp tries to restarts but crashes and shows the blue screen again when its tryin to load windows xp....the screen blinks too fast to read what it says....i cant even start windows in safe mode cuz when it gets to that screen the keyboard doesnt work for some reason and i cant choose any options so it keeps tryin to start windows normally.....anyone here seen this type a shit before?????
Sounds like someone is haccing yo shit cuzz..... Who's network are you using?

May 1, 2003
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
I DONT HAVE MICROSOFT VM AS AN OPTION.WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Only other thing I can think of is a "System Restore"....go back to a date you can remember your flash working properly. other than that...I don't know of anything else. Wait....I did have a problem with my user profile in XP once. My homepage wasn't saved and my flash player was not detected...even though I downloaded it and installed it. So try to go to the control panel...and click on User Accounts...and create a new user. Log off and back on again under the new user...visit a page that requires flash and see what happens...it may ask you to install the player again...do it and see if it works.

May 11, 2002
fuck if anyone can help me, cause the dude on the help line couldnt, I got a wireless router but I cant see it on my wireless networks list. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with it. The dude on the phone was from India and had a strong accent. Now I dont know what the fuck is going on. So if anyone knows hit me up in a pm.