HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
you can use daemon tools to make a virtual drive to get access to the .bin file and then you could use dvd decrypter to encode the file onto your hard drive. burning it is a whole nother deal unless you wanna keep that shit on your comp.

May 12, 2004
Evil Jesus said:
you can use daemon tools to make a virtual drive to get access to the .bin file and then you could use dvd decrypter to encode the file onto your hard drive. burning it is a whole nother deal unless you wanna keep that shit on your comp.
what is daemon tools..I can watch the bin file usin VLC media player but i just dont know how do convert it to burn it..do oyu have any links to that daemon tools..thanks for the info..I appreciate it

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
what is daemon tools..I can watch the bin file usin VLC media player but i just dont know how do convert it to burn it..do oyu have any links to that daemon tools..thanks for the info..I appreciate it

yeah mane deamon tools is a program that creates a virtual rom drive on your computer. it will emulate tons of things.. .rar, .bin, .cue, .iso, etc. daemontools.com has the dl.

Aug 7, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
use vcdgear = google it, go to cue/bin extract to mpg

than tthose you bur n with whatever

vokal

Sicc OG
May 5, 2004
DukeNaintEZ said:
if you have nero and i think when u have a "bin" file, you are goin to have a "cue" file to watch it on the vlc player, you burn the "cue file" by click on the " Burn Image To Disc" icon

Dec 2, 2005
Can someone please tell me how to fix the property on your computer where you don't have to double click things to open them.

Basically single clicking. Such as clicking a folder or a certain drive.

Thanks!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
BayCal said:
Can someone please tell me how to fix the property on your computer where you don't have to double click things to open them.

Basically single clicking. Such as clicking a folder or a certain drive.

Thanks!

To Single click again:

Open My Computer,

Tools,

Folder Options,

In the Click items as follows, select "Single-click to open an item..."

Nov 20, 2005
MOREBASS said:
So, if I have a Laptop that has an internal 802.11B wireless card, would it work with a wireless router that is 802.11.G ? Thanks !
i think you can...try it, and let me know. if not, then you need a wireless card that is 802.11b/g.

~k.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Thats what I thought too...I knew that one of them was NOT backwards compatible, and assumed it was using a 'B' Router with a 'G' card. I can't change the card in the laptop because its internal !

Thanks Kayvee ! If anyone else knows for sure feel free to chime in !

Dec 4, 2006
I got a PC prob...every time i turn on my PC..i get this screen ..it says "Admin, DFresh and Guest" ...from there..I don't know what to do...can someone help me? LOL

May 1, 2003
DFresh77 said:
I got a PC prob...every time i turn on my PC..i get this screen ..it says "Admin, DFresh and Guest" ...from there..I don't know what to do...can someone help me? LOL
It's a virus...send it to me right away...and I'll fix it.:)

Dec 4, 2006
naw..but for reals..i do have a PC question..maybe someone might be able to answer it....I've noticed that alot of the names on the files have blue letters and some are black......someone told me it has to do with files being compressed and i can turn it off..how do i do it?

May 1, 2003
Try disk clean up. I took a screen shot of mine...lol Looks like I got some cleaning to do. I can clear up over almost 2 gigs of crap. I just got this PC at work...damn thats a lot.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
MOREBASS said:
^ Thats what I thought too...I knew that one of them was NOT backwards compatible, and assumed it was using a 'B' Router with a 'G' card. I can't change the card in the laptop because its internal !

Thanks Kayvee ! If anyone else knows for sure feel free to chime in !

the G standard does not include B. A NIC that says just G supports
only G, not both G and B. Many NICs these days that support G are dual-mode,
and will say on the box that they support both B and G. Likewise for the
router. If you want to upgrade, I suggest you go for dual B/G. That way you
can use the laptop at a hotspot that uses B.