HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
DukeNaintEZ said:
^^^ I have no clue..lol...I reformatted my comp because i couldnt fix it..i wanna update my comp..but im afraid it will happen again

sounds like you need to re-install your display drivers, but to do that you really need to know if you are using the on-board video(built into the mother board)
or a third party video card that is installed into your agp or pci slot. Look on the back of your computer. Do you see two places where you could attach your monitor cable? Or just one?

Nov 20, 2005
start > control panel> system > device manager

make sure everything is working properly. check the properties for display adapters, monitors, etc.

~k.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
I'm still having pop-up issues & I use CCleaner, cwshredder, Ad-Aware Se, & Spybot Search & Destroy to scan my C drive for anytype of spyware. Mostly E-Bay pop-ups & OIN Search I run these programs still no luck resolving the pop-up issue any suggestions?

side note - when I run Ad-Aware my anti-virus detects various trojans & I run my anti-virus program but it seems to do no help because they do not show up in virus scans when I do a complete scan of my hard drive.