FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2006
jt how gonna talk bout messy when with snoop if gonna talk about messy talk about guce to i rember when guce was claming mob now hes on some hpyp shit he used say on mic frisco rep bloods and crips now hes claiming blood now

Feb 13, 2004
First of all jt the bigga figga be kickin it with krips man i never really heard alot of his stuff but he lost a fan today that nigga's a joke promoting krips haha that will get you nowhere krips aint shit so fuck jt the bigga figga and fuck blue. And fuck anyone who opposes me.
YOU MUST NOT KNOW ALOT OF NORTENOS BECAUSE UP HERE IN THE NORTH ALOT OF NORTHERNERS ARE COOL WITH CRIPS. I BELIEVE THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED C-14. LOL.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^yuh i uhmember that but why frisco no blood if that guy say it ok good. u shoodant clam bood or cryp. goodnyte

Come on folks - if you can't write with some form of flow or intelligence, no one will ever take you seriously and your opinion, however relevent, will never be heard. Shit, spell check is even an option on here lol!

Feb 13, 2006
IF THE SHOE FIT WHERE IT. NO NEED FOR NAMES, JUST FACTS.

FOR ALL YOU INTERNET BANGERS AND PROMOTERS OF IT. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON HAS WITNESSED 3 MURDERS BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED 12.

IM TALKING BRAINS ON THE FLOOR SO HOW THE FUCK IM GONE PROMOTE THIS SHIT BUT BE MAD WHEN MY SON GOT TO HIT THE FLOOR EVERY TIME THE BLOCK SHOT UP????????????????

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT WITH TRUTH I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.

your right your son should never have seen that shit. how much money do you have? enough to prolly have gotten your son out the hood. move to the richmond dist. ive never heard of shootings there. i respect what your sayin. but its easy to say it. you want less murders stop them.......call the cops! but stop preachin to niggas. you got money and flash it so what are these lil niggas who look up to you with stacks gonna do? go and get whenever however if aint never had shit and prolly aint never gonna have shit then these niggas is like fuck it..............and thers crips and bloods everywhere.......even the moe.

Dec 12, 2006
BLOODS N CRIPS DID COME UP TO FRISCO N THE WHOLE BAY TRYIN TO SPREAD THAT MOST GOT RUN OUT CUZ THE NEIGHBORHOODS WERE SO CLOSE KNIT, I DUNNO IF SAC JUST RAN WITH IT FROM THAT

THE SYSTEM IS SET UP SO THAT LOW INCOME (MAJORITY BLACKS) WILL FALL INTO GANGS AND KILL THEMSELVES AND IF THEIR GIRLS GET PREGNANT WHERES THE ABORTION CLINIC? THE HOOD.

PEOPLE BORN INTO THE SYSTEM CANT BE HELD TOTALLY ACCOUNTABLE BUT LIKE GOLDTOES SAYS MANE IF U A PARENT AND YOU PUTTIN RAGS ON YO KIDS BEFORE THE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON U JUST IGNANT

PUT DOWN THE GUNS N PICK UP THE FISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.