FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and no offense, but the sco has made themselves look blood affiliated to an outsider. I came from SD where its 65 percent bloods, i move up there and everyones wearing red and calling eachother "blood" or "young blood" yeah whether its slang or city colors or not...400-520 miles away that gets your jaw tapped around someone blued up saying that.

that has little to do with frisco but the ultimate point i want to make is that nortenos do exist. that is banging. they aint fuckin with blue. sure thats mission and not fillmore, mexicans not blacks, but it still plays a part in your cities history. frisco is not that big.

but shit you might walk through fillmore and believe its all gentrified. theres 1600 dollar studios on fillmore. what does it even matter.

if you bang when u a adult you gotta put in 4 times the work IMO
harder to start banging as a man then it is as a child cuz u can lie about your old stripes as a adult when u was bangin as a kid

start banging as a adult u gotta prove it now...none of that i shot a nigga when i was 17 shit

Jun 5, 2004
^a shirt is just a shirt thats just a picture. and rap has everything to do with crime... what u think these young dudes listening to?
no, i disagree. U tryna say rap has everything with crime... but u dont think image plays a huge part in rap?

Yea i know what the young dudes are listening too, i also know what theyre SEEING.

(btw i aint hatin on the shirt, i actually think its tight, but it aint a good look for anybody tryna be on that stop the violence shit)

Dec 29, 2004
jt's a bitch.......go tell mess and the rest of them niggas that to their face. in the real world. not on myspace, the siccness or any other online community. lmao.....this dude logs onto a forum where none of them niggas be at and cries like a bitch.....i bet when he see's these bloods in public dude is quiet as shit walkin' with his head done thinkin' to himself "i can't wait to log on siccness and cry like a bitch"

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
After reading all these comments about peace and how gangs are a big problem. I must say this, gangs are only a sub-problem. One of the problems has already been mentioned, and that's money. the others is our governments monitory system, our competitive human nature, and our illusions of achieving happiness from money. Problems that cause death and violence will arise as long as a person has more than another. Haters are all around us. The Monitory system that we live in is based on competition; who can make the most money, which allows for haters to form and ponder. In the 70's American gangs came about to allow for groups to make more money together than they would on their own. In theory it works, but failed in real life. The urge to be the best; the desire to be better than the other; and haterisum caused gangs to fail. We can now see the result of what gangs have done to the minority communities in the past 30 years . Its more like they are trying to survive rather than trying to make money. So where is the desire to live happy gone? Isn't that the point of life. Is money helping us become more happy? No. Do we have the desire to be better than other rather than equals? yes. Is our form of government promoting peace? no. Do some of us still think that money can buy us happiness? yes... so we can kiss any peaceful solution goodbye. At least that's what i think.

May 30, 2006
First off gang bangin is some retarded sh*t... If you grew up in it or around it you would no, that bangin is something you don't want to be a part off... But you can't say there are no bloods or crips here or there or if there are, then they are not real... Reality is what a muthafucka believes it to be, so if a cat thinks he is a banger and willing to act upon his beliefs than what the fuck is he...is it right hell no, but is it the truth yes... I believe there are a lot of fake rappers, but they make real money..some from my viewpoint they are fake, but they are as real as it gets coming from their side of the fence... I think the focus should be if these wannabee gang bangers are real or fake, the focus should be "WHY ARE OUR YOUNG AND OLD FOLKS SO OBSESSED WITH BEING HARD"... Does beating someone up make you a man or hard, Does killing someone who had no intentions of killing you make you man, Why would you want to be a part of something that has no positive end to it...That's like shitting on the floor in your house, it doesn't make sense, you might not mind the smell, but what happens when you step in it...???
I like what u spit right here. Real ass talk.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Still corny as fuck to start gangbangin at mess age period no defending that. And imma fan of the nigga music but cmon man dude waited 27 years to start flaggin ?

he gotta defend that as a grown ass man to anyone who got a problem with him

more power to mess

claimin you bang makes you a target you know, its not cool

shits almost like sayin you a rapist or somethin

someone aint gon like you

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
But as far as gangbangin and really when i say gangbangin i mean crips and bloods. The whole idea of killing over gang affiliation will always be stupid to me.
So what ur tryna say is that its stupid to kill over gang affilation if ur blood or a crip, but its not as stupid if ur killin over ur turf?WOW I guess ur tryna make it look like ppl that murder over thier turf in oakland(bay) are better or smarter becuz thier hoods aint no blood or crips.Yeah that makes perfect sense.

But i guess yall niggaz that idolize this 'gangsta shit' will always have an explanation for it..
Who is this directed too?I never took sides with turf bangers or rag bangers.Ur the only one tryna make sense of it and act like ppl that bang in the bay are better.

Out here atleast niggaz dont kill eachother over gang affiliation. .
Dont kill eachother over gang affilation?Damn bro ur burnt if u really belive that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
my feeling is alot of yall bay area cats dont really get banging...like...black people though..not that norteno shit...the banging shits different in certain spots

if you grew up or have lived in or have visited another place thats big on banging you know what i mean, you got accustomed to certain shit....its not the same as a dope spot with killers...banging is just a mindstate..if you have 30,000 niggas banging in your city than they act a certain stupid ass way

i moved to SF to get away from all the stupid ass bullshit in SD because i was becoming part of it. im an artist and yall had a better life up there. and thats not to look down on sf cuz HP tenderloin hold it down on some crime shit but yall dont accost niggas like gangs do.

If yall smoked as much sherm as the niggas smoke out here...maybe
but theres some looney bin ass niggas out in southern california with perms and gloves that just really take that shit serious.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
my feeling is alot of yall bay area cats dont really get banging...like...black people though..not that norteno shit...the banging shits different in certain spots

if you grew up or have lived in or have visited another place thats big on banging you know what i mean, you got accustomed to certain shit....its not the same as a dope spot with killers...banging is just a mindstate..if you have 30,000 niggas banging in your city than they act a certain stupid ass way
Naw they get it.If thier from the streets atleast.There really aint no difference between bangin Bs or Cs or bangin a turf. The only diffrence is some use rags as "SYMBOLS" to show thier affilation and some dont.What it is is that ppl like "The Truth" cant get control over thier ego and just admit that its all the same thing.He has to try to make it seem like thier more up on game in the bay to justify the ingnorance in his town.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Wow........ if really you think there aint a difference between banging bs and cs and banging turfs then i dont know what to say anymore.
No I dont see the big difference ur tryna say there is.They both die and get killed over thier hood.One group weres a certain color to show thier affilation and one dosent.Wheres the big difference ur talkin bout?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont know if u know this but bloods and crips dont kill eachother cuz one dosent like the color blue or red. Its mostly becuz thier hoods have long running beefs.And really has nothing to do with what color clothes they have on.

Aug 12, 2006
^lol @you comparing the war to deaths on the street the wars a few year span this country has been around for centuries of course theres more deaths in the street you fuckin retard,the "knowledge" you just tried to drop is common sense you fool
Hes sayin since 2003, when the war started, more black men have died on our streets than all the soldiers' deaths in Iraq. Its still no an amazing figure or anything, but thats what he means.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yall dont think theres a difference between banging b's and c's in comparison to turfs? i dunno about that man. but i aint tryna take away from my beer, liquor and weed smoking to explain that shit right now

big difference

im dont even know where id start really

bloods and crips can be on the same block

Status
Not open for further replies.