FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2005
niigas cant speak on norte shit cuz there is actuall politics behind it not like how blacks kill each other for nothing! crip and blood is over colors....it started that way and always will be that way. northerners were actually fighting for their rights and not really colors it just became about that now.
Mission used to be good until the "mechicans" came through, Im assuming u mean mexicans.
Well ,Mexicans have been in the mission and all of frisco for that matter longer then any americans!! Frisco used to be Called
El Pueblo de Yerba Buena, Alta California, Mexico!

And what u mean norte shit is actull polictics? what the fuck u mean there fighting for rights? Aint nobody fighting for social rights out in these streetz.
not your average homeboy anyway. and as far a polictics? define that!

Jun 5, 2004
Mission used to be good until the "mechicans" came through, Im assuming u mean mexicans.
Well ,Mexicans have been in the mission and all of frisco for that matter longer then any americans!! Frisco used to be Called

And what u mean norte shit is actull polictics? what the fuck u mean there fighting for rights? Aint nobody fighting for social rights out in these streetz.
ur a true retard

Nov 21, 2007
Gangs are senseless period!!! No matter how reel are they! That is all...
Its economic's in my opinon. Without hustles like drugs and prostitution there would be no street level cash flow. If everybody were offered a well paying job 95% of folx would hop on it. But if your broke as fuck and have to grind, the only protection for your buisness is to have rider's on your team you can trust. thats just my opinion anyway.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
PUT DOWN THE GUNS N PICK UP THE FISTS
put the guns AND fists down....

fists will still lead to a nigga gettin slumped....believe that

some people cant catch a fade and take a L on the chin....and thats a pride and self esteem issue not a firearm issue

you can still get ran up on and stabbed a few times

niggas just needed lessons on being men...alot of our generation werent taught that lesson

Aug 7, 2006
.but JT if u readin diz iz what homiez iz mad about iz da fact u putting on skrap foo'z on first den a Norte rapper when u 4rm Northern Cali we dem Northern Cali ese's up here homie so dnt be a hypocrite N say get off southern cali'z dick when u puttin dem niggaz on first..ALSO y dnt u tell da people on here y u really dnt fuck wit Norte'z iz it cuz my homie Muerte 4rm my block(22B)had u runnin in da hotel dat 1 night a couple yearz back?just be real wit it..
JT ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS THIS???? I CANT RESPECT A MAN WHO RUNS FROM ANOTHER MAN , SO LETS TRY TO GET THIS CLEARED UP.....

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com

thats how it started out but these yougstas dont know nuthin bout that now a days....the farmers started it, thats where the wegla bird came from....that was the northern california formers flag, red with a white wegla bird

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
I don't know much about Norte or Surenios, but i know this much. Most of them banging ant even been in northern California longer than 2 generations, so what difference does it make to claim you part of something that has been going on in the northern part of California for over 100's of years. Todays Northerner's origins are most likely from parts of Mexico. Their parents probably migrated here some 20, or a bit more, years ago and they were raised in northern California. Now they claim to be part of a group that existed here a while back ago. The same goes for those surenios in the LA area. So lets leave it for what it is and let the people in jail deal with that problem. We don't need it in the streets where our little children go out in play to have fun. I don't now, but it doesn't make sense. This land was the native Americans for all I know. Mexicans do have some sort of right to the land because they are mixed with native Americans and Spanish blood. No thanks to the Europeans and the quest or manifest destiny for greed, their culture and religion has been destroyed, while their land has been used ever since for profit to give to a selected few (in Europe), with the hard work of so many poor people. Stop this crap to make this world a better place to live and have fun...

Nov 22, 2005
Its economic's in my opinon. Without hustles like drugs and prostitution there would be no street level cash flow. If everybody were offered a well paying job 95% of folx would hop on it. But if your broke as fuck and have to grind, the only protection for your buisness is to have rider's on your team you can trust. thats just my opinion anyway.
U HIT THAT NAIL IN THE FUCKIN HEAD, or however the saying goes.
Thats all it is, MONEY, MONEY, Econimics,.
Thats why fools rob,sell drugs,pimp hoes, jack cars, and all types of other shit.
And then groups(gangs) fight for territory over who gets to control the money hustle listed above in certain blocks or neighborhood.
the Poorer the area, the more crime, more ghetto.
Example; East Palo Alto, not alot of money flowing around. HELLA GHETTO(lots of crime, gangs, and other shit.
now u got PALO ALTO and they are rich. No gangs, theres drugs but more under the radar(STANFORD Students). Not that many killings or crimes.
EPA dont got shit except ikea a best buy and some other shit.
now PA got standfor univercity and 2 diffrent downtowns, Hewlett packard computers is based there and alot of other shit that generates its residents money. SOmething EPA is lacking. NOw u wanna take this even deeper?
Is it a coinsidence that all the black n brown lives in EPA and all the whites and asians in Palo alto?

Status
Not open for further replies.