FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2005
ima break it down like diz cuz diz thread iz getting outta hand wit all da fake Norte'z speakin on shit they aint knowin about first of all who givez a fuck if JT aint fuckin wit homiez dat foo aint been fuckin homiez 4 da longest N da truth iz no1 givez a fuck yea he produced Northside Soldier but datz where da line endz N 2be real wit yall dat foo thought dat beat waz garbage N gave it 2 mousie N da homie got down on it N da rest iz history..but JT if u readin diz iz what homiez iz mad about iz da fact u putting on skrap foo'z on first den a Norte rapper when u 4rm Northern Cali we dem Northern Cali ese's up here homie so dnt be a hypocrite N say get off southern cali'z dick when u puttin dem niggaz on first..ALSO y dnt u tell da people on here y u really dnt fuck wit Norte'z iz it cuz my homie Muerte 4rm my block(22B)had u runnin in da hotel dat 1 night a couple yearz back?just be real wit it..

N ive spent my whole life in da bay N there are bloods and crips but there isnt dat many only a few but da only 1'z ive ever known dat banged it were tongan crips or fake lil asian crips N bloods DATZ IT N a couple of Samoan bloods

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
Wow........ if really you think there aint a difference between banging bs and cs and banging turfs then i dont know what to say anymore.
not to single you out but earlier you said banging turfs is stupid, if you feel that way then why do you have 11-500 in your location like that? i haven't lived in oakland in a long time but it seems like some of the black youngsters there are going through an identity crisis. it's like, i wonder does everybody that lives in a so-called turf in oakland take credit for the work that the gee'z and dope boys put in there? like even the average kid that lives there, yet never committed a serious crime in their life? so when does the hood and gang become separate and on the contrary when is it intertwined?

Jan 15, 2006
not to single you out but earlier you said banging turfs is stupid, if you feel that way then why do you have 11-500 in your location like that? i haven't lived in oakland in a long time but it seems like some of the black youngsters there are going through an identity crisis. it's like, i wonder does everybody that lives in a so-called turf in oakland take credit for the work that the gee'z and dope boys put in there? like even the average kid that lives there, yet never committed a serious crime in their life? so when does the hood and gang become separate and on the contrary when is it intertwined?
bangin turfs as in killing over it

Jun 5, 2004
jt how gonna talk bout messy when with snoop if gonna talk about messy talk about guce to i rember when guce was claming mob now hes on some hpyp shit he used say on mic frisco rep bloods and crips now hes claiming blood now
i meant to say back in day guce used say back in day frisco dont have no bloods and crips now today he clamin bood is this tru or false
IT IS WHAT IT IS WHO CARE
yall niggas make no sense at all... lol

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
dont listen to that fool westbaygiant hes a certified weirdo
not to mention he admittedly keeps jpegs of his genitals on hand to offer male members of the siccness via private message whenever the slightest opportunity randomly presents itself

"PM me if you would like to inquire as to why the entire castro district calls me the giant!!!!"

194% disgusting.

::

Nov 22, 2005
REVENGE IS EASY - I BELIEVE THAT......THATS WHY IM WEARING THE SHIRT.

REVENGE MEANS SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING WRONG. THE SHIRT TO ME MEANS IF YOU SEE THE STRAP YOU MIGHT NOT DO NOTHING WRONG TO HAVE TO BE REVENGED.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS DOPE.

BUT DONT GET OFF TRACK. THIS POST IS ABOUT FILLMOE. A PLACE THATS BEING WIPED OUT EVERY DAY.

I BEEN PUSHING THE PEACE MOVEMENT. PEACE MOVEMENT DONT MEAN THAT BEEF GONE STOP IT MEANS THAT FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE A CHANCE TO RESOLVE ISSUES DO IT. INSTEAD OF GUN PLAY OUT THE GATE. IT ALSO MEAN IF GUN PLAY ALREADY HAPPEN BUT SOMEBODY OPEN FOR DISCUSSION YOU DO IT BEFORE IT ESCALATE TO SOMETHING MORE.

ALL YOU TUFF GUYS ON HERE FAKE AS FUCK LIKE YOU WANNA SEE THE BEEF KEEP GOING UNTIL HIT YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND THEN YOU SEE HOW REAL IT IS.

BEFORE YOU GO AND WE ALL GOTTA GO ONE DAY IF YOU GOT KIDS WHAT THE FUCK YOU LEAVE FOR THEM? WHAT KINDA MESSAGE YOU GONE LEAVE?

IF YOU TOO SCARED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH TO YO HOMIES GET OUT THE WAY AND LET ME TAKE THE HEAT.

I FUCK SURENOS AND NORTE HOW THE FUCK IM GONE GET IN THEY SHIT AND IM A BLACK MAN? I LOVE LATIN PEOPLE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE SO I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR 1`SIDE TO WIN. CAUSE WHEN A LATIN MAN DIES THEY BOTH LOSE.

SO YEAH IM ON SOME OTHER SHIT AND YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING CATS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND........IM A SINNER IN NEED OF GODS FAVOR. NOT YOURS SO ITS EXPECTED.
What u said about latin people is right on target! AND ITS TRUE.
1 gets killed, the other 1 gets a life sentence and about 5 homies get probation that leads to jail or prison time! the game is fucked up!

Nov 22, 2005
This whole tread is bullshit.......................

what ever happend to just SELLING YOUR CD because of the quality of your MUSIC..... sounds like somebodies tring to keep there name alive with negitive PUBLICITY. Can we get a solid album and no recycled tracks on it ? or is people falling off and the only way to hang on is to talk shit about other peoples affiliation

CAN WE GET SOME QULITY ARTIST IN THE BAY THAT HAVE GOOD MUSIC AND CDS TO TALK ABOUT INSTEAD OF BULLSHITING ABOUT NOTHING?
YEAH I AGREE, JT HASNT MADE A TIGHT ALBUM since 1994 or something!
yeah he got Game on and he gots his company and makin moves and shit, but as far as music goes, JT were u at?

Dec 4, 2006
if it's a fillmoe problem...why are you bringing it to the siccness?

I agree with what you're saying JT ...

but why bring it to the siccness? this is not the place to talk about Fillmoe business...

how about you take it to the fillmoe streets and holla at your peeps that live there to see what they have to say about mess bring more problems to your area..

I like how you think...but mess claiming he a blood don't think it's a fillmoe problem...

remember this...there's gangs that been in the moe since day 1 ....why not get at them as well?

anyways...that's all i wanted to say..

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
this where the question got asked. i brung it here to do what its doing right now causing people to talk about a real issue. im playing my part as a black man. what the fuck you know about being black? tell the young homies the truth. this aint about rap its about pushing an opposing line.

Dec 4, 2006
this where the question got asked. i brung it here to do what its doing right now causing people to talk about a real issue. im playing my part as a black man. what the fuck you know about being black? tell the young homies the truth. this aint about rap its about pushing an opposing line.

then u should've let it be...none of these cats live in fillmoe or know about fillmoe business besides a few that post on here...i don't know much about fillmoe business cuz i ain't from there, but there's lips that do talk about it u know..

what do i know about being a black man? i'll answer this question for you and I'm not even black, but being latino we go through the same obstacles and we share the same poverty ....

JT..you tell me what it is and i'll tell you what it ain't...

Feb 13, 2006
Yeah but Why do the Blacks and Latins gotta live in the shitty parts of town like EPA and Hunterspoint, mission district and so on, and all the whites and asians live in ATherton and Hillsbourgh. Its bullshit! And I think thats what JT is sayin. Theres always gonna be violence aND CHAOS in the world yeah but can we at least live in the nice part of town for once! Can we live like NORMAL people without all the drugs, cops, crack heads, gang bangers and theives,pimps and hoes(actullly ill keep the hos) driving around your neighboorhood.
Can we live like HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT LIKE ANIMALS?
Well the answer is NO so its up to us to change that,
and thats kinda what JT is sayin
thats what blacks make for them selves! its cheaper to live in hills bourgh than the moe so what? you just cant sell rock and bang turfs. niggas dont wanna leave there area they just wanna bitch about how bad they and everyone else made it. so ya the whites out there dont got to deal with grimey shit. but some people love that drama!

p.s the mission used to be good till the mechicans came thru!

Feb 13, 2006
niigas cant speak on norte shit cuz there is actuall politics behind it not like how blacks kill each other for nothing! crip and blood is over colors....it started that way and always will be that way. northerners were actually fighting for their rights and not really colors it just became about that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.