FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2004
This shit is comedy to me im no banger never was. I support what the fig is saying 100% on a world wide note. Peep game banging dont make money so why bang. Who you proving your self to? Nobody but your self and when you find that out 9 times out of 10 your on that last breath or behind bars doing time time. If you bang go bang im no roll model to tell you not to. I did a lot of bad shit for money but I never banged on shit but money. crips,bloods,and sets is killing of all black people and we to hard I guess to see it huh.

Nov 21, 2007
a gang holding down a particular block(/'s) is much different then one based on skin and clothing color and spread through the judicial system and streets across the u.s.
How so? Jus cuz gang bangin has colors to rep a collective peoples, doesnt mean theres a diffrence from set-trippin.. Cuz in the end, they're the same.. If Gangs are bad cuz of the violence, then so is set-trippin..

Nov 16, 2006
a lot of bay niggas are on some "we better than LA niggaz cuz we dont trip off red and blue " type of shit. killin is killin, street violence is street violence no matter what.

Sep 20, 2006
so jt you mah OG, but you banging wit snoop on dat crip hop tip bruh?
have snoop denounce his gang affiliations ya diggz have him tell young nillaz in mah hood to stop crippin
tell snoop to get on here and speak to da yung homies bout this beef nonsense ova colors
how come you was sportin them TOOKIE shirts but you out here knockin bloods?

JT IS YOU OR IS YOU NOT A CUUUURRRIP

Jan 18, 2006
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID, IF IT WASNT FOR JT THERE WOULD BE NO MESSY MARV, I CANT STAND THE SICCNESS OBSESSION WITH OVERRATED ASS MESSY MARV. HIS FLOWS IS TRASH, HE TALKS INSTEAD OF RAPS, THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIS LYRICS EVERYONE PLEASE GET A REALITY CHECK

Dec 9, 2005
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID, IF IT WASNT FOR JT THERE WOULD BE NO MESSY MARV, I CANT STAND THE SICCNESS OBSESSION WITH OVERRATED ASS MESSY MARV. HIS FLOWS IS TRASH, HE TALKS INSTEAD OF RAPS, THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIS LYRICS EVERYONE PLEASE GET A REALITY CHECK
i aint vouching for messy, but that messy situations still slaps.

Apr 5, 2004
really..hmm messy must be doin sumtin rite
messy marv > anything jt ever put out just my opinion music wise...
i got respect for jt's hustle i aint gona lie he can make money cant hate on that..but he doesnt put out better music then mess..i hear messy's music being bumped all da time, cant remember the last time i was in a car an somebody was bumpin that new JT lol

Status
Not open for further replies.