FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2006
Im sorry But I would rest my hand upon the bible and testify that Quinn said "JT the Bitch Figure or Bitch Nigga." He told me and some potnas that JT is scandlous and would do anything for a dollar... He act kewl with him in Pub but they have alot of history. But Honestly I would like to hear what Mess has to say bout this Itss been a long minute so who knows...

Apr 13, 2005
i can ben in the bay by 3:30am...its really that real...were not that far...
If I left right now i could be in phoniex arizona by maybe 11am or 12 noon...But If I hopped on a plain I could be at jfk airport new york, in roughly about 5 -6 hours... Whats the point?

niggas is out here doin mac dre dances
Its Called Cultural appropriation:
Justin Britt-Gibson's article for the Washington Post looked at the appropriation of his African-American culture as a sign of progress:
Throngs of dreadlocked Italians were smoking joints, drinking beer, grooving to the rhythms of Bob Marley, Steel Pulse and other reggae icons. Most striking was how comfortable these Italians seemed in their appropriated shoes, adopting a foreign culture and somehow making it theirs. The scene reinforced my sense of how far we've come since the days when people dressed, talked and celebrated only that which sprang from their own background. For the first time in my life, I was fully aware of the spiritual concept that we're all simply one.

That sense hasn't left me. Everywhere I look, I see young people -- such as my two younger brothers, a Japanese-anime-obsessed 11-year-old and a pastel-Polo-sporting 21-year-old -- adopting styles, hobbies and attitudes from outside the culture in which they were raised. Last month in a Los Angeles barbershop, I was waiting to get my trademark Afro cut when I noticed a brother in his late teens sitting, eyes closed, as the barber clipped his hair into a "'frohawk", the punk-inspired African American adaptation of the mohawk. Asked why he chose the look, the guy, without looking up, shrugged, "Something different." Immediately, I understood. Minutes later, his "different" cut became my new look.

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
dam is you niggas stupid or something?????????????? i aint dissing no gangs this about facts where im from.

FILLMOE CALI.

NOW IT TURNED INTO .....IF YOU WIT SNOOP AND BLOODS RUSH HIM????.......WHAT IF YOU WAS OVER HERE??????? WHAT IF YOU WAS OVER THERE????????

GROW UP. I SEE THIS WAS REAL ENOUGH TO MAKE THE HATE COME OUT.

SAN QUINN?????? WHAT DO HE GOT TO DO WIT THIS????? I COULD GIVE FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANY BODY GOT SAY ABOUT ME. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PROBLEM LOL. WE ALL GOT EM. BUT I LOVE LIVING MY DREAM AGAINST THE ODDS. THATS WHAT I DO LOVE AND THANK GOD FOR.

THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON WHAT NONE OF MY ADVERSARIES HAVE TO SAY, IMAGINE IF I DID I WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

BUT IM DOING ME AND THATS ALL THAT MATTER. TREND SETTER. BAY LEGEND. AND A TRACK RECORD I WOULD NOT TRADE FOR ANOTHERS IN THE WORLD. I OWN ALL MY MASTERS, PUBLISHING, COPYRIGHTS, DIGITAL RIGHTS, WORLD RIGHTS.....AND ANY KIND OF RIGHTS THEY MAKE I OWN MINE.

AS FAR AS L.A. CATS I GOT A GANG OF BLOOD HOMIES FROM LUDERS PARK AND THE WHOLE COMPTON LINE. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM IT CAUSE I WOULD NEVER BE RESPECTED FOR JUMPING ON A BAND WAGON. SO I KEEP MY FILLMOE STRIPES AND TAKE EM ALL AROUND WIT ME.

I PUT FILLMOE ON THE MAP AND HALF OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS THAT CLAIM IT. SO FOR THE SAKE OF FORUMS AND INFO THEM FACTS HAVE BEEN WELL KNOWN BUT FOR YOU NEW CATS CHECK THE RECORD.

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA = ONE OF THE REALEST CAUSE I STAYED THE SAME THROUGH MY WHOLE CAREER.

STILL LOVE DATSUN B 21O'S TO THIS DAY AND STILL CARRY A RADIO WIT ME OH BOY AND YOU WILL STILL CATCH ME AT YA LOCAL TOW YARD TRYING TO GET A DEAL AT THE AUCTION. $300 OR LESS IS WHAT IM AFTER!! WHOLE BLOCK FULL OFFIG BUCKETS WIT PARKING TICKETS ON 5 OF EM AND A BOOT ON AT LEAST 2 OF EM.

I STILL DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES....AND DO RAP SONGS WIT MY 5 YEAR OLD TO PAST TIME AND WRITE CHAPTERS ON GETTIN GWOD FOR THE FUN OF IT. I STILL RIDE THROUGH EVERY BLOCK IN THE CITY AND JUMP OUT BOLO AND HOLLA AT THE HOMIES.

THE MOST REGULAR DUDE YOU EVER MEET. REGARDLESS IF I MAKE MORE PAPER THAN YOU YOUR MOMS AND YOUR CLOSEST HOMEBOYS PUT TOGETHER.

IM ON BART TO SAVE TIME TO GET TO THE CITY ON THE UGLY TRAFFIC DAYS AND HAVE ANY RANDON HOMEBOY FROM ANY PART OF THE CITY TO PICK ME UP FROM THE CLOSEST STATION TO MY DESTINATION.

REAL BLOCK BOY THAT BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AND I AINT WIT PUSHING THE BULLSHIT SO THOSE THAT CANT UNDERSTAND THAT GET AFEW BULLETS IN YA IN YA BACK THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND. LOSE ABOUT HALF THE FRIENDS YOU GREW UP
AND THATS JUST THE BEGINNING.

IF YOU GET BLESSED TO MAKE IT THROUGH WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION TO THE GOD THAT SAVED YOUR LIFE BUT GO HARD AGAINST WHAT HE GO HARD AGAINST.

THANK YOU ALLAH WHO CAME IN THE PERSON OF MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD A REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING FOR GIVING ME THIS 2ND CHANCE AT LIFE AND MAKING ME NOT FEAR TELLING THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN THE TRUTH POINTS AGAINT ME. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME TO LOVE MY PEOPLE AND WANT TO SEE THEM FREE FROM THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS THATS HAVING THEM RUNNING TO THE GRAVE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE RUNNING TO LIFE.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
how what works?
i'm not talkin bout mess...
and i'm not talkin down to you cus you know we're folks

but the northern cali black car are not bloods...
they don't fall in with them
seperate program

they don't fall in with them? yeah they don't bang it like that.. but many consider themselves blood.. n when they hit the pen., it's no secret that they either ride with BGF or '415 Blood'.. it's beyond turf business.. but this thread is about fillmoe really.. so none of that matters here.

that reminds me, I gotta shoot you a couple of the mixtapes cuz.. hit me.

Apr 18, 2007
jt ur one of those cats that on multiple occasions has just parked your shit hopped out like ur ass was on fire and slammed the door and never looked back once you got tired of that particular whip huh?

Jan 15, 2006
im just saying if you gon diss gangs...dont run with gangsters

if its good enough for southern cali its good enough for the bay

dont hate

i can ben in the bay by 3:30am...its really that real...were not that far...

niggas is out here doin mac dre dances
are u hatin on that?

dont act like we cant influence the bay

what if gangs do end up in yo turf fuck u gon do about it

hate or accept it and roll with it

this is west coast
fuck the bay, fuck southern cali...this is the west

were connected.
Thats the thing gangs never ended up on any turf in the bay... Niggaz fucked with deathrow and nwa but thats as far as any southern cali influence goes. Not meant in an offensive way but the bay do the bay..

Jan 15, 2006
they don't fall in with them? yeah they don't bang it like that.. but many consider themselves blood.. n when they hit the pen., it's no secret that they either ride with BGF or '415 Blood'.. it's beyond turf business.. but this thread is about fillmoe really.. so none of that matters here.

that reminds me, I gotta shoot you a couple of the mixtapes cuz.. hit me.
Bay niggaz and bloods click up in the pen but dont nobody consider themselves bloods..

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
dam is you niggas stupid or something?????????????? i aint dissing no gangs this about facts where im from.

FILLMOE CALI.

NOW IT TURNED INTO .....IF YOU WIT SNOOP AND BLOODS RUSH HIM????.......WHAT IF YOU WAS OVER HERE??????? WHAT IF YOU WAS OVER THERE????????

GROW UP. I SEE THIS WAS REAL ENOUGH TO MAKE THE HATE COME OUT.

SAN QUINN?????? WHAT DO HE GOT TO DO WIT THIS????? I COULD GIVE FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANY BODY GOT SAY ABOUT ME. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PROBLEM LOL. WE ALL GOT EM. BUT I LOVE LIVING MY DREAM AGAINST THE ODDS. THATS WHAT I DO LOVE AND THANK GOD FOR.

THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON WHAT NONE OF MY ADVERSARIES HAVE TO SAY, IMAGINE IF I DID I WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

BUT IM DOING ME AND THATS ALL THAT MATTER. TREND SETTER. BAY LEGEND. AND A TRACK RECORD I WOULD NOT TRADE FOR ANOTHERS IN THE WORLD. I OWN ALL MY MASTERS, PUBLISHING, COPYRIGHTS, DIGITAL RIGHTS, WORLD RIGHTS.....AND ANY KIND OF RIGHTS THEY MAKE I OWN MINE.

AS FAR AS L.A. CATS I GOT A GANG OF BLOOD HOMIES FROM LUDERS PARK AND THE WHOLE COMPTON LINE. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM IT CAUSE I WOULD NEVER BE RESPECTED FOR JUMPING ON A BAND WAGON. SO I KEEP MY FILLMOE STRIPES AND TAKE EM ALL AROUND WIT ME.

I PUT FILLMOE ON THE MAP AND HALF OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS THAT CLAIM IT. SO FOR THE SAKE OF FORUMS AND INFO THEM FACTS HAVE BEEN WELL KNOWN BUT FOR YOU NEW CATS CHECK THE RECORD.

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA = ONE OF THE REALEST CAUSE I STAYED THE SAME THROUGH MY WHOLE CAREER.

STILL LOVE DATSUN B 21O'S TO THIS DAY AND STILL CARRY A RADIO WIT ME OH BOY AND YOU WILL STILL CATCH ME AT YA LOCAL TOW YARD TRYING TO GET A DEAL AT THE AUCTION. $300 OR LESS IS WHAT IM AFTER!! WHOLE BLOCK FULL OFFIG BUCKETS WIT PARKING TICKETS ON 5 OF EM AND A BOOT ON AT LEAST 2 OF EM.

I STILL DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES....AND DO RAP SONGS WIT MY 5 YEAR OLD TO PAST TIME AND WRITE CHAPTERS ON GETTIN GWOD FOR THE FUN OF IT. I STILL RIDE THROUGH EVERY BLOCK IN THE CITY AND JUMP OUT BOLO AND HOLLA AT THE HOMIES.

THE MOST REGULAR DUDE YOU EVER MEET. REGARDLESS IF I MAKE MORE PAPER THAN YOU YOUR MOMS AND YOUR CLOSEST HOMEBOYS PUT TOGETHER.

IM ON BART TO SAVE TIME TO GET TO THE CITY ON THE UGLY TRAFFIC DAYS AND HAVE ANY RANDON HOMEBOY FROM ANY PART OF THE CITY TO PICK ME UP FROM THE CLOSEST STATION TO MY DESTINATION.

REAL BLOCK BOY THAT BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AND I AINT WIT PUSHING THE BULLSHIT SO THOSE THAT CANT UNDERSTAND THAT GET AFEW BULLETS IN YA IN YA BACK THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND. LOSE ABOUT HALF THE FRIENDS YOU GREW UP
AND THATS JUST THE BEGINNING.

IF YOU GET BLESSED TO MAKE IT THROUGH WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION TO THE GOD THAT SAVED YOUR LIFE BUT GO HARD AGAINST WHAT HE GO HARD AGAINST.

THANK YOU ALLAH WHO CAME IN THE PERSON OF MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD A REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING FOR GIVING ME THIS 2ND CHANCE AT LIFE AND MAKING ME NOT FEAR TELLING THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN THE TRUTH POINTS AGAINT ME. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME TO LOVE MY PEOPLE AND WANT TO SEE THEM FREE FROM THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS THATS HAVING THEM RUNNING TO THE GRAVE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE RUNNING TO LIFE.
On that note, JT you should really holla at mike vick

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
at the end of the day none of you run another man..you can bicker and shit but a nigga gon make his own decision. 'growing up' would be realizing that times change and so do generations.

so if someone decides to bang in your hood, shit if 30 niggas start banging in your hood, thats they right unless you wanna throw on a red beret and clean it up

and i find it funny that sf is having meetings about gang injunctions and yall are still actin like there isnt gangs, like nortenos are invisible

so what if a cat came from a gang background, moved into fillmore and has resides there? all the sudden he dosent bang? have we done an actual census, knocking on every door in fillmore to check everyones gang affiliation?

kicking it with the biggest crip in california and then throwing a hissy fits about bloods is suspect. thats all im sayin. especially when you gon' try to talk all this peace and muslim shit with a 'revenge is easy' shit with a tech on it

life aint ice cubes last album..niggas on that war and peace shit

being a conflicted muslim is a new cool thing to do in rap

pray to the east and guzzle some hennessy
that bothers me more than a supposed blood residing in fillmore

Gas One

May 24, 2006
who the fuck was talking to YOU?

seriously, when does what i say concern you?

figure that shit out before you ask me why im in a thread conversating about some shit you call an "argument".

shit is like some faggot asking me why i bought a snickers

mind your fucking business until i ask for your opinion on some shit, until then your best bet is to just shut the fuck up and let me say whatever the fuck i want

Gas One

May 24, 2006
hold up...i'm not one of these open forum dipshits you deal with
stay off this fucking board, if you're gonna act like a chump
cats get touched in real life
and get banned from message boards even easier

LOL at you thinking you some authority. eat a dick.

"hold up" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

loser ass nigga. dont question shit i say. opinions are like assholes.
if you cant respect that spray yourself

straight up...argument over, puss-in-boots.

Jun 25, 2005
being a conflicted muslim is a new cool thing to do in rap
But JT has been wit tha Nation for a while tho....and I never really heard him rap about shit that would contradict him bein muslim.I always hear bout him workin wit tha Hunter's Point youth and doin other things that are positive in other neighborhoods besides his own. Only time I hear negative shit from him is when he on BART cussin dudes out...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.