FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2005
I don't know much about Norte or Surenios, but i know this much. Most of them banging ant even been in northern California longer than 2 generations, so what difference does it make to claim you part of something that has been going on in the northern part of California for over 100's of years. Todays Northerner's origins are most likely from parts of Mexico. Their parents probably migrated here some 20, or a bit more, years ago and they were raised in northern California. Now they claim to be part of a group that existed here a while back ago. The same goes for those surenios in the LA area. So lets leave it for what it is and let the people in jail deal with that problem. We don't need it in the streets where our little children go out in play to have fun. I don't now, but it doesn't make sense. This land was the native Americans for all I know. Mexicans do have some sort of right to the land because they are mixed with native Americans and Spanish blood. No thanks to the Europeans and the quest or manifest destiny for greed, their culture and religion has been destroyed, while their land has been used ever since for profit to give to a selected few (in Europe), with the hard work of so many poor people. Stop this crap to make this world a better place to live and have fun...
NICE

Feb 13, 2004
Mission used to be good until the "mechicans" came through, Im assuming u mean mexicans.
Well ,Mexicans have been in the mission and all of frisco for that matter longer then any americans!! Frisco used to be Called
El Pueblo de Yerba Buena, Alta California, Mexico!

And what u mean norte shit is actull polictics? what the fuck u mean there fighting for rights? Aint nobody fighting for social rights out in these streetz.
not your average homeboy anyway. and as far a polictics? define that!
WELL NOT LONGER THEN MY NATIVE PEOPLE HOMIE.

May 18, 2005
That's some real spits right there.
707north yeah your talking real. But I look at it like this...I don't care where truths are coming from whether is from broke mf's, jailed mf's, white mf's, black mf's, hypocrites, cheaters, thieves...if its the TRUTH then its the truth and JT said some real positive shit and I take it as that.

Its natural to point fingers back at someone but I think we need to stop doing that and just listen to the facts and truths and start implementing them in our community. Everytime someone say some things positive there's always someone trying to discredit them and strike them down..(Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton) and ignore the big picture.

I mean JT wasn't running a JT THE BIGGA FIGGA campaign and trying to convince us that he's saint...he was spreading good word for us and what he felt in his heart.

Thats good enough for me.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
jt said sum positive shyt!!! he is older now and wiser and wants to make a change in his hood! thats all goodie and all but when i was yunger seeing Rappin 4 Tay on stage , during his prime, that nigga and his crew would be throwing up the "B" all day! i member one show they were talkin shit on stage to sum crip uso's in the crowd. and ive met hello bloods from frisco, from black, mexican, philipino, to Samons. I know the bay is not on it like LA, but we have had gangs in the bay for years. Crips and Bloods. Its funny how JT is doin bizznezz with Crip niggas and now he is Trying to stop Bloods from growing in his hood. IF they were crips would he be on the same shyt?????????

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
jt said sum positive shyt!!! he is older now and wiser and wants to make a change in his hood! thats all goodie and all but when i was yunger seeing Rappin 4 Tay on stage , during his prime, that nigga and his crew would be throwing up the "B" all day! i member one show they were talkin shit on stage to sum crip uso's in the crowd. and ive met hello bloods from frisco, from black, mexican, philipino, to Samons. I know the bay is not on it like LA, but we have had gangs in the bay for years. Crips and Bloods. Its funny how JT is doin bizznezz with Crip niggas and now he is Trying to stop Bloods from growing in his hood. IF they were crips would he be on the same shyt?????????
for real tho...doode talking down on people but running with the biggest wannabee 40 year old banger still throwing up gang signs and wearing blue rags in all his videos..haha

May 13, 2005
FIG U TYPED THE REALEST SHIT I EVER READ ON SICCNESS.
U CATS WHO TALKIN DOWN ON WHAT HE SPEAKIN MUST OF NEVER LOST NOBODY, THE CITY AINT NEVER BEEN NO MOTHAFUCKIN BLOODS. SO WHY MISREPRESENT IF U REALLY FROM THE SCO. OR BAY AREA PERIOD, IT SEEM LIKE RED BEEN THE FAD LATELY LIL WAYNE, JIM JONES. NIGGA WE LEADERS OUT THIS WAY FOLLOWERS JUMP THE PLANK.
THE ONLY COLOR WHICH CONCERNED ME AND MINES WAS GREEN.
STRAIGHT UP!

Dec 6, 2007
Ummmm

What about b12? He said that he was one of Friscos hardest Bloods?

why do peeps from the bay say that gang-bangin is dum, then turn around and trip off turfs, which are neighborhoods, which are streets???? It may not be rags, but it is gang bangin

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
only gangs we ever knew or respected was where we grew up.

in Fillmoe
YBG
OCP
DEATH VALLEY
PAGE ST MOB
KOP
TP
CENTRAL STREET PLAYAZ
GANGSTA GROVE

THIS AINT ABOUT CRIPS OR BLOODS ELSE WHERE THATS YA BIZ.

BUT IN FILLMOE AINT NO FUCKING BLOODS OR CRIPS. IT AINT ENOUGH ROOM FOR THAT HERE. EVERYBODY KILL EVERYBODY WHERE IM FROM.

IF YOU GOT JUMPED INTO A GANG, GOOD LUCK. WE DIDNT HAVE CHOICE YOU LIVE ON THIS BLOCK YOU GOTTA RIDE. NO HANGING IF YOU WASNT BANGING.

AT 16 THEY SENT ME TO LOG CABIN RANCH. AT 17 I STARTED GET LOW RECORDS AND SAID FUCK THE BLOCK. I MADE MY OWN GROWN MAN DECISION.

IM 34 NOW. AND OVER 100 DEAD FRIENDS. PERSONAL HOMEBOYS FROM ALL OVER FILLMOE. NOT INCLUDING CITYWIDE. JUST FILLMOE.

FUCK A GANG. PERIOD.

AND FUCK ALL YOU FAKE ASS BANGERS ON THIS COMPUTER PROMOTING IT AND AINT LOST NOBODY. GET YA WIG SPILT PLAYING. BANGERS DONT FUCK WIT COMPUTERS THEY IN THE STREET.

Status
Not open for further replies.