From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
If they would kill things like the "groups", and get rid of a lot of useless data like deleted threads sooner than they do, they'd have the memory to add the props button.

But I mean, IMO they thought the props button was causing people to take up unnecessary space with images and large gifs and whatnot.

May 7, 2008
LOL ^ that lil prop button wouldve been fuck all traffic wise how cheap are they to remove it for that ?? thats just bullshit lol

i actually miss the prop button so many epic posts i find myself looking for it and its not there :(

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah I have to say, I do miss propping people. It was a simple way to just say "yes I agree" or "that shit was fucking hilarious".

Now I read something funny, and if it's more than 2 posts deep from the reply, I don't even bother.

May 7, 2008
did they seriously remove it for traffic purposes ?... i say get rid of quote button and put prop button bak up lol make the lazy people get creative with quoting :p