From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
corvettedude
I fail to see the need for a 'National Black Museum'...especially if it entails the used of public funds. I'm actually pretty damn tired of all this 'nationality' crap. If you are a "LEGAL" citizen of this country....You are an AMERICAN!!! Not a White American, Black American, Asian Americam, Spanish American, Latino American, or any other kind of American but, AMERICAN. The only consession I will make is NATIVE AMERICAN, for obvious reasons. The Smithsonian is a catalog of American History...and yes, we all have a place within it's halls, regardless of nationality or ethnicity. And yes, as an earlier poster stated, most museums in the USA are filled with the history of this country, as ducumented by white settlers but, I defy you to show me one museum in the country called 'The National White Museum." You're black, we're white, they're latino, spanish, asian, etc....DEAL WITH IT!!!

Mar 12, 2006
All you crackas should stop bumpin this fuckin shit, it's obvious DE is only trying to push buttons to get hype for his lackluster video.. Dude hasn't made one good point, response, or observation this entire thread. Stop playing his game ya stupid ass honkeys.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've been to the National Civil Rights Museum and I cried through most of the tour.

Does that get me any closer to becoming 100% black?

Honestly, this thread has been very informative.

I've found a new book to read and learned how many people view racism through its repeated presence.

The fact that he continued to subject us to his hypocritical opinion about racism and his overall use of his "insanity" to drive the point just goes to show how far he is willing to take his "celebrity" or at least his desire to be such, and the skewed but totally plausible use of reverse psychology and negativity to reach it.

It's both smart and infuriating depending on which perspective you choose to view it from.

Sep 24, 2002
ya now he was trolling hard. no matter how hard folks want to believe it. one post is for his point the rest is to troll. about as stupid as saying the difference in insanity and genius is a fine line. people always trying to make themselves smarter than they really are

Yes, KC I do get the same reaction, that was the purpose, ya tool.

1. The weak minded crackas and honkeys get mad and present themselves
2. The strong minded whites feel blessed and liberated
3. The minorities pledge support, feel they have a voice, and are down with the cause

Unfortunately, you are category #1. Operation Red Outing, going as planned. Get right with God, ya cracka. The clock is ticking.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm not going to go into too many details, but by adding the word "the" in front of whatever "DE" is supposed to mean, you've taken all personalization out of the "DE" and turned it into just a generic noun.

Capitalize all you want, but by adding "The" to your name means you have no "name" at all, unless of course your name is "Mr."

Anyway nobody's even talking to you anymore.

Thanks for the free post thread.