From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
Identity, I have the right to defend my message. The purpose was to root out those offend of the fact that you should respect and love others. Why would one be mad at ignorant people? Unless they had some in them. Thats what the songs about.

Fast, Im just like you, just one man, working to make the universe work.
youre nothin like me man, my relationship with god is one on one, and in that relationship i know that i dont have to prove my worth to anyone but him. You on the other hand have made it a point to publicly JUDGE others, and verbally attack them in gods name. You may surely burn for this. You claim that you have sacrificed yourself to weed out people and to bring an issue to light...you fool...to call yourself a messenger and a sacrifice (Jesus shakes his head in disappointment) You need to get right with God and then you will see your errors on this subject

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Stiiiick, state why you matteeeerrr... you are a randoooom. What have you done for others? Have you produced enough love in your life for me to continue to read your whine?
Can you please state why you matter?

I may be a random, but up until you posted this thread with this weak minded "music", I never even knew you existed. Now even after hearing part of this weak minded song, you're still a nobody to me. I'd rather be a random than a nobody.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My friends are in a band called "White Trash Nigger" because one is white trash and the other is a nigger. It's funny how awkward it is for people seeing them for the first time.
Your friends are awesome. I want to party with them. Can you give me their contact information?

Aug 10, 2006
i know im late on this, but sad shit if D.E. was driven off the board because of this shit......

D.E., keep ya head up, regardless of what some internet nerds might think, this place is still a great outlet to promote your shit. also try dubcc, they will support ur shit more than these weakminded suckaz on here...i dunno why u even tried deleting the thread, considering it was great promotion to begin with. I know I personally woulda never peeped the track if it weren't posted here....keep doin you, homie.

Nov 7, 2006
i know im late on this, but sad shit if D.E. was driven off the board because of this shit......

D.E., keep ya head up, regardless of what some internet nerds might think, this place is still a great outlet to promote your shit. also try dubcc, they will support ur shit more than these weakminded suckaz on here...i dunno why u even tried deleting the thread, considering it was great promotion to begin with. I know I personally woulda never peeped the track if it weren't posted here....keep doin you, homie.
Captain Save-A-DE
get off that racist pedo's dick.

Aug 10, 2006
He received more backlash outside of the Strange Forum. His reception was slightly more well received here than there... Not much though.
i know, i read it... the responses to his track were pretty lame. he wasn't nearly as bad as yall tried 2 make it seem. then again, i'm not white, so i didn't really take offense to all the "cracka" talk, i found it funny, if anything...but seemingly, a lot of ya'll did get hurt over it. he explained his beliefs, and i thought it was valid enough for ya'll not to keep talkin shit and gettin emotional over, but yall kept at it till he left. now we have 1 less insider posting on this board. good job.