From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
For anyone who thinks that DE is NOT intelligent and DOESN'T have a college education, the following video might change your mind, and just might surprise you:

Check out those beautiful lyrics and that inquisitive wordplay he exhibits. No one can fuck with the DE. Bow before him, cracka. Or he just might give you a piece of his mind. His IQ is so much higher than yours, that you won't even be able to understand what he's saying. Only a genius.

Sep 24, 2002
I know you're trying to sound educated about... well, whatever the hell it is you're talking about, but your constant use of the word "cracka" and "honkey" is hilarious at the very most, not even close to offending, and bad for your image. I thought leaders were supposed to lead through enlightenment and education, instead of taking a blatantly racist and simple minded approach preaching about the horrors of racism yet exhibiting the same amounts that you're preaching against?

You can't be racist and preach about stopping racism at the same time, you fucking idiot.
your bipolar

Unfortunately, the cracka beast has no smarts. With one song, a world of crackas will reveal themselves for judgment.

They think they are in control of their slur. No you cracka. It was us that decided for you to out yourself.

You are controlled. Prepare to be judgment by The Lord.

Nov 14, 2002
BTW I have a BA. Thats a college degree ya cracka. Are you more educated than me?
You post the same bullshit every time.

I have mastered the "quote" button, the board code, the ability to edit, and the intelligence to put all my responses in one neat little box, so I'm pretty confident that your BA doesn't mean much to me.

Only a dumb white weak minded cracka believes the lies of the honkey.
Yeah I'm now positive that your BA doesn't impress me, just like the last 9 times you've brought it up. It's good that you have it though. Surely you couldn't live off of the money you make selling albums.

"Surely you couldn't live off of the money you make selling albums."

You said you didnt know anything about me. Now you are sure about what Im capable off. Dumb cracka logic.

Ive sold 75,000 units at $8 a pop cuz I own my own label. I do also have a job because we all should contribute to our communities. Are you doing something more that ANYONE would care about?

You jock Tech. Im on 6s and 7s. Why do you think you matter?!?!?!

Worth...what youve done for others.

Get a life ya honkey.

Feb 20, 2008
"Why would anyone back this guy?" LOL what a whine!

LOLOL you lonley random cracka! Do you think the weak minded crackas have the power to decided rap careers?! You are blinded by your sense of grandeur...

Despite your fantasies, the dollar of the weak minded white is meaningless. Even the good guys (the strong minded whites, the good minorities) will find cash meaningless in the rapture.

Your cracka logic (thinkin your worth is in your fanship and money) is funny!!! This movement would suffer with weak minds on board.

God bless the strong minded white man!
you obviously need help... sorry you got born with black skin. and there is no god. eat some mushrooms you fucking monkey (i am one too!) and do something that benefits the world. you're fucking scum who retards our evolution. i am the opposite of lonely, while not in need of fans of my own... i'm on this forum because i am a strange music fan... not to promote shit music that has no meaning like yourself. whooopdie fucking doo you pushed 70,000 units. in two years i'll be making six figures, because i actually care about the human race as a whole you ignorant ego-driven fuck of an individual. now respond within seconds because you have absolutely no life. try trt9 forums, the people are more retarded over in those parts, there's a better chance your music will appeal to them.

Feb 20, 2008
i wasted some more of my time and just read some more post about your dumb ass. before you try and tell me yourself... a BA isn't shit, you're obviously not making use of it with your shit rap career. i'd also like to note that my IQ is most definitely higher than yours.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
KC, state why you matter enough to read all that bullshit.
u already have before, no time to backtrack with a stupid comment like we said saying how much u do comment back yet where are irrelevant. HYPOCRISY

What have you done for others?
What have you done for others?
LDS puts in time for yall to enjoy this board. He probably does it for free. Worth. What is your worth ya cracka?!
Yea there ya go suck some e-cock so he wont delete or lock your stupid thread moron. Its like your a 12 year new to the internet and life when u come out the blue saying that shit directly after i said he needs to step up.[/QUOTE]

I've left this open because you guys are playing into his ideologies like a bunch of ignorant fanatics, and let's be honest, this shit is entertaining and has done a lot for the board in the process.

This is a real topic, though DE is making the best of it by goading some of you, and the fact that you all have discussed your reasons for not liking racism or prejudice is a welcome change to discussing the intricacies of Tech's musical library.