Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Man, that morphine seriously made me trip and see shit for like 3 days. Had some crazy dreams. Called my bro at 4am and asked where was he, and called my girl at 530am asking what was she doing. I would see something that wasent there but say something about it, and people would be like wtf? I took some other drug tht started with a "D" NE said he had a drip of it going one time.
Dilaudid. Its heaven.

And get better soon breh.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wildcard not counted
Raiders are coming off an 8-8 season and play in a tougher division consisting of Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers. Niners are coming off a 14-2 season and play in the weakest division in football, consisting of John Skeleton and rookie Russell Wilson... also Sam Bradford, but he isn't that great at this point in time, and the Rams aren't either. The Niners better win their division. I'm not stupid. I realize the Niners have a much better shot at the playoffs I just don't think they're Super Bowl bound or anything like that. that's all.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You speak some truths Meta... I'm not hating on the Raider, like I said always if Raider get to the playoff's I'd root for them... until they reached a super bowl with niners.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You speak some truths Meta... I'm not hating on the Raider, like I said always if Raider get to the playoff's I'd root for them... until they reached a super bowl with niners.
that's cool. however, I didn't root for the Niners in the playoffs last year, and if they make it this year I won't root for them again. I over-exaggerate my hatred for the Niners in this thread, but I do not root for them. I just hate hearing Niners fans always talk shit about the Raiders, so when they fail it's fun to see them have to shut the fuck up. some people will root for both teams, but not me. The rivalry between fans is so prevalent in the Bay, that it's just engrained in me.