Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I've shot a deer and watched it die & ate it & loved it & still love it.

I've killed hundreds of fish & ate them & loved it & still love it.

I've killed dozens of ducks & ate them & didn't really love it.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
why don't you like pork? just curious. do you not enjoy the taste or do you just find pigs to be gross or what?
sometime when i was like in 1st or 2nd grade, my cousin who was like a junior in high school pick me up from school, and one time he went back to his biology class after school for a missed class and while i was chillin i saw him dissect a baby pig, and i thought that was hella nasty, so i have rarely eaten pork since...

or are you a muslim?

i'm not a muslim, breh...

because I don't understand how you could not enjoy the taste of bacon.
well, i eat turkey bacon.

FUBU if your not muslim your hate for bacon makes zero sense. Sorry breh. Put its also hard for you to explain why you hate the Eagles. It all ties together.
i'm guessing you're not a big sports fan, but i know that everyone isn't...so let me explain...as i consider myself a die-hard cowboys fan, there is no reason for me to explain why i hate the eagles. that's automatic. anyone who knows general football rivalries that the cowboys and eagles are division rivals. the rivalry is not as intense as the cowboys-redskins rivalry, but i hate the eagles more than the redskins and giants (who are also in the cowboys/redskins/eagles' division) because their fans are easily the most annoying and have zero super bowls (unlike the cowboys with 5, giants with 4, and redskins with 3) despite being in the nfl for 27 more years than the cowboys...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sometime when i was like in 1st or 2nd grade, my cousin who was like a junior in high school pick me up from school, and one time he went back to his biology class after school for a missed class and while i was chillin i saw him dissect a baby pig, and i thought that was hella nasty, so i have rarely eaten pork since....
so if you saw a chicken being dissected, do you think you wouldn't eat chicken anymore?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
FUBU its kind of like my hate for the Cowboys honestly. Growing up and watching them play Niners in NFC champ, and them stealing Primetime, and TO from us haha.