Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that's cool. however, I didn't root for the Niners in the playoffs last year, and if they make it this year I won't root for them again. I over-exaggerate my hatred for the Niners in this thread, but I do not root for them. I just hate hearing Niners fans always talk shit about the Raiders, so when they fail it's fun to see them have to shut the fuck up. some people will root for both teams, but not me. The rivalry between fans is so prevalent in the Bay, that it's just engrained in me.
BUT would Raider fans be talking shit if they owned there division, and niners sucked? Hell yea they would. You are waiting for the day.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Seahawks might be ok this year too
yeah, they might be decent. I don't think they're gonna be able to compete with the Niners for the division though
i think they're be able to compete with the 49ers, and will end up 2nd in the division by the end of the season, in my opinion.

the seahawks have a good running game, as well as a good defense...how far they go depends on how well quarterbacks russell wilson/matt flynn play this upcoming season.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
BUT would Raider fans be talking shit if they owned there division, and niners sucked? Hell yea they would. You are waiting for the day.
some of them would, yeah for sure. the shit talking goes both ways. It seems to me that more Niners fans go out of their way a little more to clown the Raiders though. and this was when both teams were garbage and both teams were dope, not just last season

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I keep on playing this song and I really don't know why

[video=youtube;Es0sDqWnAZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Es0sDqWnAZY[/video]

Ferg really can't rap too well but something about his music I always find myself liking.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
honestly I haven't listened to much music from other ASAP Mob members besides Rocky. with the exception of ASAP Rocky songs they're featured on and a few songs here and there, I'm not really familiar. hopefully the mixtape is dope though

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I keep on playing this song and I really don't know why

[video=youtube;Es0sDqWnAZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Es0sDqWnAZY[/video]

Ferg really can't rap too well but something about his music I always find myself liking.
B @bank bank you can more than likely shake your thread to that song.