Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so with that said, fuck the bitch ass philadelphia eagles, from the owner, to team management, the coach and his staff, the trainers, down to the team...and last but not least fuck their bitch ass fans too.

also, while we're at it, rest in piss to coach andry reid's son, garrett reid and former defensive coordinator jim johnson...rest in piss to former players jerome brown, reggie white, steve van buren, jimmy carr, and andre waters.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so with that said, fuck the bitch ass philadelphia eagles, from the owner, to team management, the coach and his staff, the trainers, down to the team...and last but not least fuck their bitch ass fans too.

also, while we're at it, rest in piss to coach andry reid's son, garrett reid and former defensive coordinator jim johnson...rest in piss to former players jerome brown, reggie white, steve van buren, jimmy carr, and andre waters.
damn, that's messed up

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so if you saw a chicken being dissected, do you think you wouldn't eat chicken anymore?
no, i'll still eat chicken no matter what, i'm #abc until my last breath...

FUBU its kind of like my hate for the Cowboys honestly. Growing up and watching them play Niners in NFC champ, and them stealing Primetime, and TO from us haha.
that's understandable, and i feel the same way, especially with "the catch," but that's okay, the cowboys are up in both regular season (16-15) and playoffs (7-2) match ups against the 49ers, and we still have the same number of super bowls (5) despite the fact that the 49ers have existed in the league 14 more years than the cowboys have...