Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
honestly I haven't listened to much music from other ASAP Mob members besides Rocky. with the exception of ASAP Rocky songs they're featured on and a few songs here and there, I'm not really familiar. hopefully the mixtape is dope though
Nast released this song last year and it's really dope in my opinon.

[video=youtube;0Db4-C_fya0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Db4-C_fya0[/video]

His featured verses have always been dope too.

Besides him I think Ty Beats has the potential to be a really good producer (he's young, just turned 18) and like I said I like Ferg's music for reasons beyond me lol. Yams is funny as fuck and that's about it for the crew for me, outside of Rocky of course but I wasn't a big fan of Purple Kisses. Thug Noise should be dope from the preview they played in the car and upped on youtube and Silky Johnson is one of the best producers out in my opinion and he killed it on that.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Nast released this song last year and it's really dope in my opinon.

[video=youtube;0Db4-C_fya0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Db4-C_fya0[/video]

His featured verse have always been dope too.

Besides him I think Ty Beats has the potential to be a really good producer (he's young, just turned 18) and like I said I like Ferg's music for reasons beyond me lol. Yams is funny as fuck and that's about it for the crew for me, outside of Rocky of course but I wasn't a big fan of Purple Kisses. Thug Noise should be dope from the preview they played in the car and upped on youtube and Silky Johnson is one of the best producers out in my opinion and he killed it on that.
yeah I heard that song hella long ago from the ASAP thread. shit is cool

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I clicked on the link you posted in the thread and got an error message, then I went back to the ASAP thread, clicked the link and it worked for me. I'm assuming it was the same link, but I dunno