Congrats 2 Haji Springer EM&Dr.DRE CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
FUCK YOU!!!

Call me if you have a problem.

Why would another man want to call you on some high school live line shit? How bout you Give us your sister's number and we call her and make arrangements to run a train on her and youtube the shit.

Dont nobody want to hear your old rusty jefferey osbourne looking ass singing the song below to them over the phone. you fucking chitter chat gossip bailsbondsman pawnshop managment nigga.

Now stfu and have a great week

Mar 1, 2006
y'all heard em on the million dollar mixtape. "i pull up and i dip and yoke/ grab a snow bunny put dick to her throat".

fareal sounds like some of yall are just mad cuz your favorite never got the opportunity to fuck with dre. yea deep down you know its tru but the hatred in your heart wont allow u to admit it

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Why would another man want to call you on some high school live line shit? How bout you Give us your sister's number and we call her and make arrangements to run a train on her and youtube the shit.

Dont nobody want to hear your old rusty jefferey osbourne looking ass singing the song below to them over the phone. you fucking chitter chat gossip bailsbondsman pawnshop managment nigga.

HAHA DAM

May 9, 2002
y'all heard em on the million dollar mixtape. "i pull up and i dip and yoke/ grab a snow bunny put dick to her throat".

fareal sounds like some of yall are just mad cuz your favorite never got the opportunity to fuck with dre. yea deep down you know its tru but the hatred in your heart wont allow u to admit it
ROFL

ANYWAYS....aint no hate...just confusion. Fuckin with a gimmick like Haji, when the Bay has FAR superior talent to offer to the hip-hop nation? That makes as much sense as a bald man buying a comb.

May 14, 2002
From my knowledge Dre is very particular who he works with. Haji in my opinion is so garbage i dont understand why he would wanna be on a track with him out of all the dope rappers in the bay. I kinda think dude is just playin with this thread, but if it is true much love to Haji for doing the damn thing with two heavy weights in the game. Not haten on Haji at all, its just he cant rap and there is so much more talent our here Dre could be fuckin with

Mar 1, 2006
ROFL

ANYWAYS....aint no hate...just confusion. Fuckin with a gimmick like Haji, when the Bay has FAR superior talent to offer to the hip-hop nation? That makes as much sense as a bald man buying a comb.
true, there is plenty of emcees that are much more talented than haji in the yay. but think about how many times you heard a bay area rapper say fuck dr. dre. compile that list of quotations

May 11, 2005

Now thats what I am saying.. If you don't like it fine.. But, like you said Why would another man want to call you on some high school live line shit? But youre sorry ass could not wait to get your butbuddies back.. & talk your highschool shit. Thats all I am saying. Anyway.. All the hate is needed for success to mean anything.

Say Hi hater next time you see me in one of my many european whips pimp. Sliding through your neighborhood more then you. If you got off that computer once in a while you would see the real world LOVES HAJI SPRINGER. He is not here for rappers to think he is the greatest. That is only part of the game pimp. With out FAME it does not matter how good you are.. Check that playa.. THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ. New label structure in place.

Gary Archer

Dec 29, 2004
Now thats what I am saying.. If you don't like it fine.. But, like you said Why would another man want to call you on some high school live line shit? But youre sorry ass could not wait to get your butbuddies back.. & talk your highschool shit. Thats all I am saying. Anyway.. All the hate is needed for success to mean anything.

Say Hi hater next time you see me in one of my many european whips pimp. Sliding through your neighborhood more then you. If you got off that computer once in a while you would see the real world LOVES HAJI SPRINGER. He is not here for rappers to think he is the greatest. That is only part of the game pimp. With out FAME it does not matter how good you are.. Check that playa.. THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ. New label structure in place.

Gary Archer
nigga stop lyin aint nobody feelin that weak ass nigga. you're his manager you're SUPPOSED to say that lmao

Dec 11, 2008
I don't believe shit,if Haji in the studio why he ain't broadcasted it on Youtube.com? I think this some bullshit,I'm sorry but Haji weak as fuck that nigga to goofy and I can never take him serious,I ain't ever been a hater nor do I really give a fuck cuz this shit ain't stoppin me from gettin my money.

Feb 8, 2003
Say Hi hater next time you see me in one of my many european whips pimp. Sliding through your neighborhood more then you.
Gary Archer

thats good 4 you ace buddy. I drive a european car too so who cares that has nothing to do with this thread. You act like you the only nigga that has a european car. your car cant change the fact you look like jefferey osbourne

Now go drive around your old high school and pick up lil 16 year olds with your european car.