Congrats 2 Haji Springer EM&Dr.DRE CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
I jus skippd to the last page to add my two cents... So out of all the music bein done in the bay... A white girl that raps like GucciMan gota million dollar deal... N Haji Springer s doin music wit Eminem n Dr. Dre... I'm starten to wonder if the siccness jus doesn't have it's finger to the pulse of the music industry... Jus sayen...
#ImHappyJusToSeeSomebodyMakeIt

May 16, 2002
I jus skippd to the last page to add my two cents... So out of all the music bein done in the bay... A white girl that raps like GucciMan gota million dollar deal... N Haji Springer s doin music wit Eminem n Dr. Dre... I'm starten to wonder if the siccness jus doesn't have it's finger to the pulse of the music industry... Jus sayen...
#ImHappyJusToSeeSomebodyMakeIt
Ummmmm... maybe you should take the time and go back & read what's posted in this thread :cool:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
y'all heard em on the million dollar mixtape. "i pull up and i dip and yoke/ grab a snow bunny put dick to her throat".

fareal sounds like some of yall are just mad cuz your favorite never got the opportunity to fuck with dre. yea deep down you know its tru but the hatred in your heart wont allow u to admit it
lol que?